Your Discord: Disco User#4914

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kira Cypret, Joe Reade

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12-06-2022

Round Number: 41677

Rules Broken: 2, 9

Incident Description:
I spotted the two of them as they were chasing a heretic while wearing full lavaland gamer gear, basically backing him into corner until he teleported away. Sec was staffed reasonably enough at the time and we could have easily caught the heretic ourselves. So when I attempted to arrest them for vigilantism, all hell broke loose as they decided the best course of action would be to try murdering me with their bone daggers and what not. Neither of them show up as antags on the roundend report. Not sure if either of them ever did their actual job.

Additional Information:
I know these reports usually get split up, but since we are dealing with a clear group (possibly metacomming too), I thought to unite the two into one.

6 Likes

i meet both of them on lavaland ( the mining base and later gulag) together with a borg who seemed to have brought them to the minign base.
I assume they both were lavaland doctors who went to the station via the help of the borg.
They were wearing bone armour and weapons when i saw them

1 Like

Alrighty so there isn’t really anything very complex here.

We have two lavaland ghost spawns that head to the station and start to cause chaos/self antag. Lavaland ghost roles should generally not have an impact on what is happening on the station.

Spawn messages

grafik
grafik

Log-snippet of them stiring up chaos and damage on the station

grafik
grafik

Thank you for the report!

Report accepted