Your Discord: wueue#5150

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: honkillionaire

Server (Sage or Acacia): sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-02-2023

Round Number:42075

Rules Broken: i woudl say rule 7 and 9 , maybe rule 3 as clowns should be funny

Incident Description:
so the clown Honkillionaire started stealing the mothroach or multiple from my bar i chased him and demanded the return of it. i then shotgun him once or twice ( dont remember) he then soaped and stole it and hid it somewhere ( we had a blob at thats time) i then later chase him further and smash multiple bottle son hsi head to get the roach back ( after i got it back i brought him to medbay so he doesnt die) and he said thats like this i wotn get my gun back so i took his gigles from honkerton and hid it and also ate his mask and went to fight blob. i then see the clown having hulk and later hear him use it. when the blob is dead and i rweturn to bar i see the clown steal more roaches and a smashed up bar, i then start to lethal him ( he was a hulk). he dies in this fight and cook wants to cook him but i stop him as ai want the clown to be revived and brigged for this crimes. a mediborg brings him to medbay and i oversee the docs try to revive him but he goes souldeparted there. I thing such behaviour for a clown even is too much as this is just selfantagging and not funny at all. I agree thats i might overstepped a bit and will take responsibility if you see fault in my actions too

Additional Information: i think i also did bad in this exchange. So if the admin thats handles this reports sees anythign i did wrong and wishes to take action against it i am totally fine with it and expect it if they come to the conclusion of my own wrong doing too

2 Likes

I want to also add some context. He was helping me smash up the Chapel earlier (I blew it up twice with X4 since Chaplain was being cruel to animals and killed 4 corgis and he was onboard with it). Not to mention I paid for most of the mothroaches since I used TC to get space cash to buy it. He was a greytiding clown for sure. He also PDA’d me asking if I had anymore X4 and then I saw him at the bar getting killed by the bartender, so I think he was plotting to blow up the bar which was fucked up since I helped get all the mothroaches in the first place.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there, but this definitively sounds like self antag, i don’t even blame the bartender for killing him, banvalids should be universal valids.

We don’t have validity anymore.

3 Likes

True, but i just meant that when someone is making people’s playthrough hell by breaking the rules, if they are stopped in-game by any means necessary it’s only fair.

tiem to bump it up

2nd bump
post must be

3rd bump :3
also hi wilson

1 Like

Alright let’s see

whomstdve \ Honkillionaire \ Clown \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

Does not gain an antag datum while being Clown.
Witnesses the Chaplain do his necromancy sec thing and says this

Summary
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "chplain is mean!" (Monastery (74, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "He has LOST his tile privilige" (Monastery (74, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "YES" (Monastery (76, 60, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "Hit me moth" (Monastery (81, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "What's the plan" (Monastery (82, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "the big break" (Monastery (82, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "The score" (Monastery (82, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "OH MY" (Monastery (84, 63, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "LETS BLOW THIS PLACE" (Monastery (83, 62, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "POPSICLE STAND" (Monastery (78, 60, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "WE DO" (Monastery (78, 60, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "BOOM" (Monastery (78, 60, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I must see this" (Monastery (83, 60, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "clown's honor" (Monastery (83, 60, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "it takes a while" (Monastery (82, 60, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "truth" (Central Primary Hallway (144, 130, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "we're partners in crime now" (Central Primary Hallway (147, 128, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "bonded" (Central Primary Hallway (147, 128, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I scratch your back, you mine" (Central Primary Hallway (147, 128, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "CRIME" (Central Primary Hallway (146, 129, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I steal more" (Aft Primary Hallway (97, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "big" (Aft Primary Hallway (96, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "the altar is fine" (Aft Primary Hallway (89, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "the walls are gone" (Monastery (86, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "damn straight" (Aft Primary Hallway (87, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "where next!" (Aft Primary Hallway (91, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "Who's getting the bomb!" (Aft Primary Hallway (91, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "How many bombs does it take to send more messages" (Aft Primary Hallway (91, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "or screw in a lightbulb?>" (Aft Primary Hallway (91, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "YEs" (Aft Primary Hallway (91, 61, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "send an even bigger message" (Aft Primary Hallway (91, 61, 2))

A bit later on

More bomb discussion
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I need candy!" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "Cylindrical candy" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "So good it will give the user a BANG and FLASH of flavor" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
EMOTE: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) nods (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I know a guy who knows a guy who might be able to unlock any crate" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "they bombed the chapel with me" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I didn't need that" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "Truthbringer" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "They got the goods" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "by goods i mean x4" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
EMOTE: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) frowns (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "From cargo or..." (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "ah, I get ya" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I'm just glad I have friends in high places" (Aft Primary Hallway (122, 69, 2))

Now, Clowns and Mimes can skirt the rules a bit for the sake of entertainment. Was there any entertainment here? Not really, plus this loyal NT employee seems rather keen on siding with someone blowing up the place with contraband plastic explosives.

The whole “Clown steals bartender’s roach, bartender tries to get it back” conflict seems mostly IC, with the bartender epipenning the clown and delivering them to medbay

ATTACK: Doktorwueue/(Actias Noctis) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/medicine/epinephrine (10u) and /datum/reagent/toxin/formaldehyde (3u)) from the epinephrine medipen to Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) (NEWHP: -36.4) (Central Primary Hallway (140, 108, 2))

Asks for hulk to kill the barkeep
EMOTE: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) coughs! (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "Do you have hulk" (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "I am on a quest for revenge" (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))
EMOTE: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) coughs! (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "and it is crucial" (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "The blob second" (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))
EMOTE: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) sneezes! (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))
SAY: Whomstdve/(Honkillionaire) "the bar tender who killed me first" (Genetics Lab (168, 106, 2))

Proceeds to smash up the bar using hulk fists.
Barkeep gets armed with the laser to help fight the blob, hears about the bar being torn apart by the hulk clonw and guns him down. I think this is reasonable, as hulks are stun immune and they already had a prior IC conflict.

Overall I just see someone who’s playing clown to have an excuse to grief people.

1 Like

And there we go, processed

1 Like