Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Cheyenne Buzzard

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05/09/2023

Round Number: 43976

Rules Broken: Rule 8 - Do Not Grief; Rule 1 - You Must Roleplay

Incident Description:
As I was observing the round as a ghost, the game notified me that someone activated a self-destruct device at the syndicate lavaland base. When I orbited to it, someone named Cheyenne Buzzard was resting on top of the bomb and at no point tried to flee. Another person, Irvine McShain, entered the room and asked what the ticking noise was. Cheyenne said “Don’t know” and the bomb blew them both up.

I did not actually witness any events that transpired prior to Cheyenne activating the bomb, but I imagine he had little to no in-character reason to blow himself up.

Additional Information:
Quite some time prior to the explosion, I think Cheyenne spammed multiple radio channels, saying things along the lines of “Uuuuugghhhh,” “Ooooooghhhhh,” and so on. I am unsure whether he had an in-character reason to be moaning like that, though I nevertheless find it peculiar for him to be doing it over so many radio channels.

Apologies in advance if these details are inaccurate—I am relying on short-term memory.

3 Likes

found it:

xalox/(Cheyenne Buzzard) has primed a self-destruct device at Syndicate Lavaland Primary Hallway (71, 149, 5) for detonation (Payload: large bomb payload). (Syndicate Lavaland Primary Hallway (70, 149, 5))

Can also confirm they have LRP say logs before blowing it.

TCOMMS: xalox/(Cheyenne Buzzard) [Security] (spans: yell ) “BOO!!!”
SAY: xalox/(Cheyenne Buzzard) “blah blah blah!!!” (Syndicate Lavaland Telecommunications (43, 133, 5))

I permaed the player to forums the following round for a different issue, records will be updated and incident discussed it they decide to appeal.

Thanks for the report, and sorry you had to make a report because I couldn’t figure it out in round.

2 Likes