Unknown Ckey Barber Report

In-game report:

CKEY: Basicguy20

Your Discord: garfielf#5856

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Unknown (He was a Barber)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12/7/2022

Round Number: 41693

Rules Broken: 7.5 - Being a dick

Incident Description:

(Im not a forum user but people were telling me in OOC and Discord to post here so here I go.)

I was repeatedly harassed by a barber for no IC reason or for any kind of antag goal. The things he did to me included:

1. Trying to flush me down disposals
  2. Stealing my janitor cart with all my supplies and locking it in brig (which was depressurized and had no oxygen either) using access he got from the HoP
  3. Flashing me twice as a moth and stealing my bar of soap

After all of this, I had no way to clean the station anymore besides a bottle of space cleaner (which would run out) and cleaning grenades. This was very frustrating since I could not get any IC help since the captain and security were dealing with blob, malf AI, pirates, and xenos. To make matters worse, my janitor closet was a warzone between blob and the crew and I got murdered trying to go over there by the blob. I gave up trying to play after I got killed and revived since I had no cleaning supplies and no way to get anymore and no one cared about stopping the barber enough to help me, effectively soft locking me out of the round.

Additional Information: I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was just a traitor and I was his target but I found out he was not at the end and this frustrated me more. Not to mention, zero RP from this guy the whole time besides one sentence he said when he first decided to start picking on me. I’m sorry, but one sentence of how I supposedly wronged you when its the second time I’ve encountered you the whole shift doesn’t justify ruining my round effectively.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report
The reported player has recieved a permanent ban already.

Well, my logs where eaten by the internet ghosts.
None the less the reported events have occured in addition so very strange says on their side.

1 Like