CKEY: The Maggot Guy

Your Discord: The Maggot Guy#3950

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Don’t know

Server: Sage, most likely

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number: 39,647

Rules Broken: Use Common Sense

Incident Description: Borg sees very, very sick dead viro, and instead of alerting the CMO or someone who can treat him securely, he drags him out into the medbay which leads to most of the station being infected, which also gets the viro player banned.

I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure you can see when someone is sick even if they’re dead, this was a very bad virus that even almost killed lings. if not, then it’s a serious code issue that needs to be fixed or this will happen again.

Additional Information:

Player Report as a result of seeing the ban reason in Unknown Viro Player Report.

Also pinging @Tyranicranger4 since you already pulled up the logs before and you’re mentioned in the ban

2 Likes

You cannot see sickness on medhuds if a player is dead. The only way to know is to use a scanner/extrapolator or a scanner gate is for viruses, neither of which a borg can really access.

4 Likes

That’s a major oversight then. Unsure if this should be closed or not then.

I mean while you do have a point on that, Magoot also has a point in that the borg should have alerted the CMO to the fact the Viro was dead due to the fact that the viro being dead either means they got murdered, or they have death incarnate inside of them and removing them from the room would spread said death incarnate… third option being a monkey robusted them.

1 Like

I’ll process this report.
Also, round ID was 39625, now what you indicated. That was the round when the ban was issued.

1 Like

I reviewed “Default Cyborg-360” 's behaviour during the round 39625.
What happened with the virologist seems like an accident.
They did not spread the virus on purpose. The shuttle was arriving, so they brought the virologist to departures. Yes, it was pretty silly to not check if the virologist was infected, but this was just a mistake.

Report denied

New players be new I guess.