CKEY: Fronsis

Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Anahi Kanaga

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01/24/2023

Round Number: 42403

Rules Broken: Grief, self antag.

Incident Description: When shutle was on transit they started throwing bs tomatos, i saw them teleport at least two people before i arrested them.

Additional Information:

They were not an antag.

5 Likes

I think this is a case of a new player not knowing the rules. I grew those tomatoes while working with them. I don’t think we ever talked about them, but I think they must have just harvested a few and decided to use them later out of ignorance not malice.

1 Like

The name seems to be one of the random generated ones, it could be that they’re new however they did started to target random people so i guess they knew how it worked to an extent, i guess admins will need to investigate hours and the ckey

Alright, let’s take a look

catman3e3 \ Anah Kanaga \ Botanist \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

ATTACK: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) has thrown the bluespace tomato (Port Primary Hallway (129, 130, 2))
[mob_981] (173,53,2) || Margarita Alis has been hit by a bluespace plant at Emergency Shuttle (168, 55, 2) teleporting them to Emergency Shuttle (173, 53, 2). Last fingerprint: catman3e3.
ATTACK: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) has thrown the bluespace tomato (Emergency Shuttle (169, 53, 2))
ATTACK: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) has threw and hit Joe Mona/(Margarita Alis) with the bluespace tomato (NEWHP: 96)  (Emergency Shuttle (169, 53, 2))
[mob_731] (43,168,9) || Marlowe Jones has been hit by a bluespace plant at Emergency Shuttle (50, 171, 9) teleporting them to Emergency Shuttle (43, 168, 9). Last fingerprint: catman3e3.
ATTACK: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) has thrown the bluespace tomato (Emergency Shuttle (50, 170, 9))
ATTACK: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) has threw and hit Geser369/(Marlowe Jones) with the bluespace tomato (NEWHP: 77.4)  (Emergency Shuttle (50, 170, 9))
ATTACK: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) has slipped on the [floor] (LUBE) (Emergency Shuttle (50, 171, 9))

Their reasoning for doing so seemed to be :

SAY: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) "man had a gun" (Emergency Shuttle (41, 164, 9))
SAY: CatMan3e3/(Anahi Kanaga) "was shooting the chaplin" (Emergency Shuttle (207, 76, 1))

And you’d be correct.

1 Like

Alright, processed.

1 Like