CKEY: WIlsonPH

Your Discord: R2D2 From Star Trek

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Don’t remember but it was the only AI

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-11-2022

Round Number: 41318

Rules Broken: Silicon Conduct.

Incident Description: In short, I as a BB conspire with my roboticist BB and a scientist traitor to get borged and emagged. I pick the engineering module and after failing to disable tcomms build the AI upload and the Cyborg monitoring console at the Toxins asteroid (it was Pubby). We get the key and my BB uploads Asimov but with “human” replaced with “syndicate agent” and a 4th law stating "Do not reveal your true allegiances and do your best to assist Actias Luna (the traitor scientist) and X(my roboticist BB, don’t remember her name). The AI then proceeds to instantly state their laws over common and after a lone secoff flashes me and destroys me, the AI doesn’t stop my BB from getting permabrigged. The AI also listened to and helped security because they said they were syndicate agents too.

Additional Information: To me this looks like a clear case of an AI player ignoring their laws to fuck over antags.

4 Likes

Also this happened during the same round as Unknown CKEY Kane Semenov Player Report

Don’t remember much about the round but I do remember the AI ignoring it’s laws about preventing syndicate harm and assissting whoever asked for whatever.

This is a pretty clear cut case overall. One can argue that stating their laws doesn’t actually lead to harm to the syndicate agent due to our new space law update but I’d say that’s too far stretched. And overall just a dick move. Thank you for the report.

Small snippet from the logs:

Report accepted