[Unknown ] Acting HoS Beta Player Report

I most likely made many mistakes during this

The things is, yes. i was holding both things on my hands for a moment, and as i explained on the first post i pretty much pulled a sleight of hand taking advantage of my character positioning and how you and the officer where busy, when you guys finished with my boots i believe i slid them over thus the ‘‘Morgan Strange discretly slips the Codex/Heart in his jackboots’’ message appeared, but since you guys didn’t realize and we were doing a small RP, i thought situation was over, that’s why i feel like you coming like a minute after reads more to me that you saw he chat after you were done and came back to confirm it

I’ve been in situations as an officer where the game tells you from a distance ‘‘X puts the e-sword/technology disk/etc on his bag/cape/jackboots’’ and unless my character is looking straight at them or talking with them i tend to not act on it since i don’t have a mega eagle-eye that can spot that from 10 tiles away across a double corner even if i get to ‘‘see’’ the flavor text because maybe he was just rearranging their items without doing anything yet and it would be super lame to just go ‘‘Hey what was that item you just hide’’

The issue here is what i stated above,that it felt you acted based on reading that flavortext even if both our characters were done with that IC situation (and obviously on the other hand, i hadn’t done anything at that point since shift was barely starting, it’s not like they were eight bodies sacrificed and it was of the utmost importance to get me, but i’ve already also voiced how distressed that round was for me on the original post)

this is relevant, it’s against the rules to go up and remember things you yourself don’t remember

Yes I know, that’s what I based my judgement on.

1 Like

There we go, resolved. Apologies that we didn’t get to this earlier.