Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Beta

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04/04/2023

Round Number: 42108

Rules Broken: No Metagaming

Incident Description:
So, i rolled Heretic for the first time in a while, with the hopes of learning a little bit about the antag, pretty much with the wiki next to me, trying to see which path i took i grabbed two pierced realities(quite early on the shift), a couple of poppies and random stuff that i found on maint, once i did a maint sweep i wanted to do a kitchen-maint gimmick so i could have an excuse for dead monkeys/bodies/limbs/organs, at that point we were on Blue Alert because they saw the pierced realities, everyone on the manifest started to get excessively bag-searched and even Captain changed AI laws so they could de-crew whoever they wanted, but that’s for later.

I got stopped on Cargo and the promoted-HoS Beta comes with an officer and asks to search me, i tried to chat for a bit trying to think of something (the book and the heart where on my jackboots) but in the end i decided to go for a quick sleight of hand move, i positionated my character against a wall, near a table outside of Cargo(MetaStation) put the armor vest on the table, then my bagpack, dropped my boots on top of myself and while they were looking at my bagpack i grabbed the heart and the book and held them on my hands for a quick moment facing the other way, once they finished inspecting everything, i slid them back on, i got out!!! The sleight of hand move worked!!

After i got searched i carried on and immediatly hid the heart and book on some Arrivals plant, i spot a monkey on cargo disposals ‘‘sweet my kitchen gimmick can start and i can get the organs and limbs to craft some heretic items’’ But no, an officer comes, asks to search me and cuffs me, (he was present when HoS searched me) i comply and again they find nothing, moments later HoS comes again(minutes passed from the first search) point the gun at me, cuff me and searchs me saying ‘‘You were holding the book and heart on your hands’’ And that makes me believe that they scrolled up on the chat, saw the ''Morgan Strange discretly slides the book/heart on his jackboots) and decided that i was 100000% the heretic, when from their IC perspective, they missed when i did that action. Upon finding nothing i got released again, i go to cargo maint dragging the monkey with me(north of aux storage) where the abandoned kitchen was and another officer comes and immediatly ask to bag search me, i told them something along the lines ‘‘they’ve already search me , can you please ask your boss to confirm, i really want to start my kitchen’’ but nope, another search, they found nothing and left, then when roaming the hallways ANOTHER officer wants to search me but this time they drag me to brig, i cooperated on every single search and i even talked with the Lawyer Loomings when i was already searched three times, eventually the last arrest comes because they ‘‘found my prints on heretic stuff’’ and i had to wait until HoS arrived because he’ll explain me better

So what happened? the HoS Beta, spent time looking to every single potted plant on the vecinity of Cargo to find the items because he was convinced it was me thanks to reading the chat five minutes after the search passed where i hid the items or AI told them they saw me with them (somehow or something along those lines, ai camera sometimes can get a buggy look when someone stores something on a plant)

The HoS didn’t know what crimes heretic fell on under Space Law and they had to open up wiki, i got perma-dressed and i got lucky that they let me speak with the Lawyer Loomings because i wanted to appeal and go to court, unfortunately for them, Xenos came, took over and i rode the shuttle on a 1x1 with a xeno while everyone died.

For those interested on my bagpack content:
Ciggies with matches, a couple of poppies, knives, medicine, food, barber stuff.

But from what other Ghosts told me, and what led me to make this report alongside the action of them reading the chat and come back five minutes later to arrest me: he, the captain and possibly the AI immedatly went ‘‘HE HAS POPPIES HE’S AN HERETIC!!!’’ which resulted on me not… being able to do anything really, i got arrested/searched six-seven times in total, in less than 40 minutes, with a maniac Captain who gave the order to do an invasive bag search on EVERYONE(a lot of people got stunned even) and as far as to prepare laws to ‘‘decrew’’ the ‘‘valid’’, that round honestly reminded me of what old Revs-Cult rounds were, people massive bag searching and if you say a single word they baton you( a couple of crewmembers received that treatment) alongside rushing to ai laws prepare a lawset to ‘‘fight against the baddie of the day’’

In all honestly, i wish they played along a little more. because when they asked me about why i had knives i said ‘‘i’m trying new types of haircuts!’’ (i was a barber) and even an officer defended me there, on another ocassion HoS used a backup argument ‘‘i saw you drag a monkey on maint’’ when in reality if he just followed me two steps into maint he could’ve seen it was for the kitchen maintroom, which he refused to see.

I never managed to draw a single rune, choose a path or cause any harm, i wasn’t even being suspicious lurking in maint full of blood, i cooperated on every instance but they where just obsessed with hunting le valid, because yeah sure, everyone ‘‘knew’’ i was the heretic(OOC), but this is a Roleplay server and the fact that HoS did that stinky scroll-up read to go back at me five minutes after the interaction passed just to point and tell me ‘‘you’re the heretic’’ alongside Captain and AI behaviour left a horrible taste on my mouth.

Now, in all honestly, i literally got valid’d because i had some flowers on my bagpack which in my honest opinon, they shouldn’t have immediatly jumped out and go ‘‘HE’S AN HERETIC’’ using general meta-information on how an heretic plays

Sure, Security and Command might be informed about what threats are present on the sector, they should know that an Heretic is a possibility, and what type of stuff they can or can’t do but i don’t think it’s fair they can go as far as ‘‘if they have poppies or matches on their bagpack, they’re an heretic, brig them’’ UNLESS you could somehow justify it by talking with a Chaplain, which, being a job more related to religions you could do a roleplay where you ask the Father if they know what kind of stuff would a heretic carry to perform their unholy rituals, if they had that backstory to back them up i could understand.

And yeah, it was my mistake for sucking two pierced realities near round-start causing an early blue alert which ended up forcing the bag-search on every crewmember (very very early on), it was also my mistake to not have the items on the boots once they were on blue, it was also my mistake to not repositionate the items from the potted plants, etc, i didn’t play perfectly, i know, i was literally with the wiki next to me trying to learn how to play the antagonists but the obsessive suffocative fixation sec had on me that round made me want to leave Heretic on DISABLED because if you’re gonna get hunted down for having poppies on your bagpack without them letting you try to antagonize on the first place… i’d rather play other antags. This is just a final vent though, my main issue with acting HoS Beta and the reason for the report was utilizing events that they missed on the chat to fully go after me without letting me do anything.

Additional Information:

The Captain was Kane Semenov and i don’t remembe the AI name, the reason i’m not adding them to the report is because some Ghosts players told me that they ahelped them and that Haliris handled it (probably the meta-info on poppies and Captain making a 4th law to choose who to de-crew) But everyone on d-chat told me i got mega META’D that round when it ended so this will most likely will need a log-search on whatever was said on sec-comms, maybe Haliris could be assigned since they seem to also have witnessed some events as well when they were investigating the ahelps, but i believe no one reported what i’m writing.

EDIT: There’s also the possibility that Beta wasn’t the one who ‘‘read’’ the chat and it was done by the other officer or the Captain who where present and then reported on comms once they didn’t find anything (because i recall Beta saying ‘‘he’s clear cap’’ on radio on my second search) both where present so a log search might be needed to see if anything along the lines of ‘‘didn’t you see them with the book on their hands??’’ by someone else, if not it was Beta who did it on their own.

9 Likes

Suspicion-less bag searching is a really lame tactic.

5 Likes

It is however allowed on blue.

Kane was very icky during this round, saying stuff like
“No jani.” And “Im tiding” while changing the ai laws, following up with “Im cleaning”, most likely because they realised what they just said.
They got bwoinked and later on the ai’s 4th law was removed.

By this time, you were already set on monitor.
Even if its peanut, I want to say that Kane was the one pushing the get’la valid.

4 Likes

Yes i figured out he was the main instigator behind most of the big things, i remember when i got brought to brig and Kane came but ignored everyone saying ‘‘Busy with god’’, but since that got adressed by Haliris in round(or so they told me) i didn’t include it on the report

Even if its peanut, I want to say that Kane was the one pushing the get’la valid.

Yeah that’s why this should most likely needs to be assigned to Haliris since he was in-round and probably saw most of comms while the events unfolded otherwise it’ll be a log-dive with sec-command comms

I’m curious on what led to me being set to monitor if it happened beforethe first time i got searched because at that point i only grabbed two pierced realities very far from each other(departures and somewhere else) unless AI saw me near the pierced realities, saw me grab the poppies and reported it, which in that case it’s also AI’s fault for meta’ing

4 Likes

AI cant see pierced realities, unlikely
and thats the last I contributed to this report (I dont have else)

2 Likes

My god, that was a treat to read.

That was the ritualistic incarnation of “you’re not allowed to play the game”. God, everyone would have more fun fighting you later instead of bag searching you 200 times, conglatulations to the people who are to blame, with this they made things harder for EVERYONE.

5 Likes

I don’t think this is true? I remember being able to see them on cameras, and if AI sees through cameras then they should be able to see them

Silicons can’t see anything heretic related, that includes the rune, and realities.

4 Likes

Bump bump bump 15 15 15

1 Like

Poppies were literally given additional purpose so they couldn’t be used to meta heretics. You can use them to boost mood as well just because flowers are nice.

15 Likes

Poppy thread must be bumped once again

3 Likes

Oh boy, here I go…

1 Like

Let’s set the scene

antops12 \ Beta \ Security Officer \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART
szczebrzeszyn \ Kane Semenov \ Captain \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART
thefallout \ M.O.T.H.E.R \ AI \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

Can confirm that both Kane’s and AI’s situation were handled in-round by another admin.
Now, as for Beta…

Asks for AA if he is to become acting HoS
AY: Antops12/(Beta) "sKane i'll become hos for one condion" (Central Primary Hallway (125, 128, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Cap i'll be acting hos on 1 condition" (Central Primary Hallway (125, 133, 2))
TCOMMS: Antops12/(Beta) [Security] (spans: robot  ) "Cap i'll be acting hos on 1 condition." (language: Galactic Common) (Central Primary Hallway (125, 133, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "All access" (Central Primary Hallway (125, 140, 2))
TCOMMS: Antops12/(Beta) [Security] (spans: robot  ) "All access." (language: Galactic Common) (Central Primary Hallway (125, 140, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "are you out of your fucking midn" (Command Hallway (105, 127, 2))
TCOMMS: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) [Security] (spans:  command_headset ) "Are you out of your fucking midn." (language: Galactic Common) (Command Hallway (105, 127, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "somewhat" (Brig Control (111, 176, 2))
TCOMMS: Antops12/(Beta) [Security] (spans: robot  ) "Somewhat." (language: Galactic Common) (Brig Control (111, 176, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "im not risking centcom wrath" (Bridge (111, 135, 2))
TCOMMS: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) [Security] (spans:  command_headset ) "Im not risking centcom wrath." (language: Galactic Common) (Bridge (111, 135, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "i can give you extended access" (Bridge (108, 137, 2))
TCOMMS: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) [Security] (spans:  command_headset ) "I can give you extended access." (language: Galactic Common) (Bridge (108, 137, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "but not aa" (Bridge (106, 136, 2))
TCOMMS: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) [Security] (spans:  command_headset ) "But not aa." (language: Galactic Common) (Bridge (106, 136, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Its a deal" (Brig Control (112, 174, 2))
Once promoted orders everyone to be bagsearched
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Alrigtht i got promoted" (Security Office (117, 172, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "congrats" (Research Director's Office (124, 96, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "Nice." (Port Quarter Maintenance (70, 94, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "start bag searching everyone" (Security Office (117, 172, 2))
OP gets searched
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "hey" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "bag and boots check please" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "oh yeah and your vest" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "could i ask why?" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Checking everyone" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "we got on trouble brewing" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "some*" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "what sort?" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "heretics" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "is that so?" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "yea" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "jesus" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "yeah" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i just heard poor bane screaming" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "haha" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "some people arent being compliant" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "no clue why" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "well" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i got nothing to hide" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "ummm" (Port Primary Hallway (84, 138, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i guess" (Port Primary Hallway (84, 138, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i'm rtying different stuff" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "chopping peoples hair with knifes" (Port Primary Hallway (84, 138, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "to do haircuts" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "he's a barber" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 140, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "wow" (Port Primary Hallway (84, 138, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "hallway near cargo" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 137, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "of course he cuts hair" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 140, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "aye" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "you dumbass" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 140, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "correct" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "steak?" (Port Primary Hallway (84, 138, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "hey hey" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i'm hungry" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "sometimes.." (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "since when was food illegal" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 140, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "alright well" (Port Primary Hallway (84, 139, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "well no longer" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "later and stay safe" (Port Primary Hallway (86, 139, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "this looks all normal to me" (Port Primary Hallway (84, 138, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "they can be designated" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "but i can undesignate" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "cheers hos" (Port Primary Hallway (85, 138, 2))
HoS scrolls up the chat, realizes he's been fooled and has OP searched and arrested again
Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) has been set from None to Monitor by Antops12/(Beta).
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "yyeah" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "ai is complaining" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "So uhh found one heretic" (Central Primary Hallway (94, 143, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "that it is incorrect" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "greato" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Morgan Strange" (Central Primary Hallway (96, 143, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "why you think he is one?" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "sorry" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "we catched one" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "he has the book" (Brig (114, 166, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "sure" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 127, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "wh-" (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "bunch of poppys too" (Brig (114, 166, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "ah" (Central Primary Hallway (99, 144, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "someone meet with me at brig" (Brig Control (111, 171, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "take him to brig" (Central Primary Hallway (102, 144, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "morgan" (Port Primary Hallway (82, 138, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "hm?" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "we're gonna jump him" (Brig Control (111, 171, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "hold still" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 140, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "ah" (Brig (109, 162, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "no the fucking codex book" (Brig Control (111, 171, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "what's wrong officer?" (Port Primary Hallway (83, 141, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "hos already searched me" (Port Primary Hallway (83, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Codex Cicatrix" (Brig Control (111, 171, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "I know you just got searched" (Port Primary Hallway (83, 140, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "in front of you" (Port Primary Hallway (83, 140, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "and he have a living heart" (Brig Control (111, 171, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "hos" (Port Primary Hallway (82, 140, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "he doesn't have the book" (Port Primary Hallway (82, 140, 2))
SAY: Constatinus/(Robert White) "who we gonna be jumping hos?" (Brig Control (110, 168, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "I JUST searched him" (Port Primary Hallway (82, 141, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "a book?" (Port Primary Hallway (82, 140, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "goddamn" (Port Primary Hallway (82, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "My guy he had it in his hands" (Brig Control (110, 174, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "right.." (Port Primary Hallway (82, 140, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "odd" (Port Primary Hallway (82, 140, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "nice" (Brig (107, 166, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "you know what a toy is?" (Central Primary Hallway (88, 144, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "not his bag" (Brig Control (110, 174, 2))
SAY: Wrill/(Stelli NW) "you got any evidence it's real?" (Central Primary Hallway (89, 144, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "lets go" (Brig Control (110, 173, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "hey Cry" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "could i get the monkey" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Morgan" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "from disposals?" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "You are under arrest" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "why so?" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "nice" (Central Primary Hallway (87, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "hang on crypia" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "held onto the monkey" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "you posess a codex ccatrix" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "apparently i'm being arrested" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "and a living heart" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i do?" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i don't think i own that" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "you were holding them in your hand while we searched your bag" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "is that so?" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "very much so" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "that would be obvious" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i was in front of you" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "anyway" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "well" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Hands up!" FORCED by Weapon aiming (Port Primary Hallway (81, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "you really don't have evidence" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 141, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "we'll see" (Port Primary Hallway (81, 140, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "a third search?" (Central Primary Hallway (87, 141, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "damn" (Central Primary Hallway (91, 143, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "Loomings" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Constatinus/(Robert White) "heloo" (Medbay Central (97, 107, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "well" (Central Primary Hallway (87, 139, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i've been saerched" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "three times" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "i needed acting hos" (Central Primary Hallway (87, 139, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "and this one" (Central Primary Hallway (87, 139, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "have you killed anyone?" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "is a little" (Central Primary Hallway (87, 139, 2))
SAY: Constatinus/(Robert White) "hos ordered bag searches" (Medbay Central (97, 106, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "why would i kill someone?" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Szczebrzeszyn/(Kane Semenov) "overzealous" (Central Primary Hallway (87, 139, 2))
SAY: Constatinus/(Robert White) "so bag search" (Medbay Central (95, 104, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i dunno" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
HoS doesn't find anything and lets OP go
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "apparently they're accusing me of.. being an.. heretic?" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "i can't hide anything on my poor santa hat" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "ah shit" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "yes" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "this is gonna look real bad on me" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "for my maint kitchen room" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "he doest have it cap" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "that i was gonna set" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "my hat?" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "uhhh" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "cap?" (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "alright so" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "false alarm" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Sorry morgan" (Brig (103, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "alright..." (Brig (104, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "reequip your items" (Brig (107, 167, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "if you have any complaints please tell the lawyer" (Brig (107, 167, 2))
HoS spends about a minute searching for OP's stuff then calls out in excitement when he finally finds the items
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "aptain i found the goodies" (Port Primary Hallway (61, 132, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "cap" (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 159, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "look" (Fore Primary Hallway (90, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "these belong to morgan" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "he hid them knowing i'll come back to arrest him" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i found em before he got back to it" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i just need a scanner to" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "prove its his" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "we can deal with him legally" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "shall we wait for a det?" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Do we have a scanner?" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
TCOMMS: Antops12/(Beta) [Security] (spans: robot  command_headset ) "Do we have a scanner?" (language: Galactic Common) (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "Ah ok" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "thanks" (Fore Primary Hallway (91, 157, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "MORGANS FUCKED NOW" (Brig Control (102, 169, 2))
TCOMMS: Antops12/(Beta) [Security] (spans: robot  command_headset ) "MORGANS FUCKED NOW." (language: Galactic Common) (Brig Control (102, 169, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "WE GOT PRINTS" (Brig Control (102, 169, 2))
TCOMMS: Antops12/(Beta) [Security] (spans: robot  command_headset ) "WE GOT PRINTS." (language: Galactic Common) (Brig Control (102, 169, 2))
HoS arrests OP yet again
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "hey morgan" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i found your shit" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "hello there" (Brig (110, 166, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "oh?" (Brig (110, 166, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "got your prints all over em" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "ffe9a88288da6a1fd27a7fdfcfd15c34" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "damn" (Brig (110, 166, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "you talk fast" (Brig (110, 166, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "where was that?" (Brig (110, 166, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "potted plant in arrivals" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "as you should know" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "ah i see" (Brig (110, 166, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "anyway" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "you are now" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "UNDER ARREST!!" (Brig (109, 165, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "wew" (Brig (110, 166, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "so what's next" (Brig Control (101, 177, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "not my hat..." (Brig Control (101, 177, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i have no idea" (Brig Control (102, 177, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i dont know what heretic falls under" (Brig Control (102, 177, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "well" (Brig Control (101, 177, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "you... should" (Brig Control (101, 177, 2))
SAY: Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) "but alas" (Brig Control (101, 177, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "i was promoted hos on a whim" (Brig Control (102, 177, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) "cause there was none" (Brig Control (102, 177, 2))

(Also wow he really did copy paste the fingerprints and said them IC, cringe)

While this technically doesn’t break any rules as written, the thirst for arrest valids on display here is rather extreme. I’ve informed the user in question about the report on them, will wait a bit and see if they respond.

So when we were searching him him I noticed he was just holding the 2 items in his hands the codex and living heart. After that I decides to recall everyone to brig where I explained what was up, we shortly went back and arrested and we brought him to brig for processing, during that we found nothing on him. Then I thought either he must have hid them or I was just going insane. So I searched cargo and arrivals then found items in 2 plants around arrivals. After that Morgan disappeared for a bit and I believe was caught later.

I have no idea who set you to monitor no note was listed, I don’t think I said anything about you having poppies and that confirmed you being a heretic. It was when we were all around you at cargo and just held them both in your hand

Sorry if this is unreadable I just woke up

It was you

Fronsis/(Morgan Strange) has been set from None to Monitor by Antops12/(Beta).

Really?

SAY: Antops12/(Beta) “he has the book” (Brig (114, 166, 2))
SAY: Antops12/(Beta) “bunch of poppys too” (Brig (114, 166, 2))

Then how come you didn’t mention it during the arrest and search, but only a minute after?

I have no recollection on doing that, what was i doing before

I guess i did

I believe I wanted more of the force present and a bit more time to think how we should handle the situation

You can’t be serious. The logs are right there, read over them and admit your mistakes if you feel you made them. You clearly don’t remember the situation very well from what you’ve already said. Trying to make up random BS to fill in the gaps and make yourself look better is much worse than simply admitting you don’t remember.

Sorry for being so upfront but I honestly don’t believe you. You’re telling me you passed on your chance to jump the antag with his pants both figuratively and literally down to… regroup with other officers and discuss what you should do?
It honestly feels like you’re just making up excuses on the spot.