Your Discord: zoeyg

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Abby Cadaver

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number: 35171

Rules Broken: 7, 8

Incident Description:

Nukies round on fland, bodies are piled 5 high in medbay. The AI is malf and has shocked the doors (I watched 3 people walk into them and get shocked). I get tools from tool storage to open the glass windows to allow people to get in without being shocked.

Ignoring the 5 deep bodies, Abby Cadaver (Chemist) goes out of their way to get a flask of acid and splashes it on me, melting all my equipment. In the middle of nukies when multiple people are injured laying around medbay (I was in the middle of picking up a down sec officer when they did it). They then start bitching to a sec officer about breaking and entering. In the middle of nukies (nukies won by the way).

Person was not an antag.

Additional Information:

If this “melting people’s shit with acid” gimmick is going to become an every round thing, that’s fine. But I’m just going to open with it if that’s the case until it gets banned.

2 Likes

Your ckey goes here.

2 Likes

@Blek88 any input from you here?

2 Likes

You are right about one thing. There were a bunch of bodies in medbay because it was overwhelmed, with the nukies clearly winning. Cloner had no juice and there were at best 2 living doctors at the time. Then I saw this person breaking down one of the only walls that was standing between us and the nukies. So I did splash them with the acid I made earlier, to drive them away. Either way, the nuke exploded about a minute later since it was too late to do anything about it.

I do apologize for overreacting. It’s hard to think in a situation like that

1 Like

The player in question has commented on this report and clarified that they overreacted, and hopefully have learned from the encounter. A note has been applied to their account.

Report Accepted