CKEY: CFWMagic

Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Unite_501

Offender’s In-Game Name: Silent Night

Server (Sage or Acacia): Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): December 10th, 2021

Round Number: 34607

Rules Broken: R1.1 R1.2, R8

Incident Description: The mime, Silent Night, decided to deconstruct half the station by tearing off floors, disassembling windows and cutting wires. While they WERE an antag, they had no objective to destroy or sabotage the station in any shape or form.

When asked to stop tiding, they ignored me, shoved me for trying to repair the damage they’ve done, then continued to tide and overall do random shittery, despite having been politely asked to help maintain the station (all lights got busted th at round) the only reason the mime was in the round is to practice tiding and “the lulz”.

Once I left the station because I didn’t want to deal with mime’s shenanigans, they delammed the SM, again for no particular reason. At some point deciding to speak as well, asking where is everyone.

Additional Information: There were only two players on the server, myself and the mime. Ordinarily I don’t mind tiding in such circumstances, especially not from antags, but destroying the station just out of boredom is not okay. Especially not after I spent time trying to maintain it, in hopes of more players arriving. Only two players being on the server is not an excuse for extreme LRP/NoRP shittery.

they were an antagonist being slightly above clown levels of annoying. This is literally what antagonists are for.

4 Likes

This thread can either remain on-topic and more importantly civil, or it can get closed until an admin goes over it. This isn’t the place for salting and insulting eachother. Also this is an english speaking server, keep it in english please.

With the two objectives of steal the HoS gun and escape.
It’s not acceptable to :

-Max cap bridge
-minibomb the escape shuttle and departures
-trash the entirety of security
-trash the entirety of botany
-trash most of cargo
-delam the SM

One or a couple of these, maybe on a lowpop shift, but in no way to the extent that the station was made unlivable and unusable by any joining players.

Accepted