Unique traitor items for quirks

Smoker: Syndicate Lighter
3TC
Deals higher burn damage and can be used as a welding tool. Indistinguishable from a zippo when not in use. Has a blue flame.

Foreigner: Galactic Dictionary
2TC
Allows the reader to understand Galactic Common, but not speak it.

Brain Tumor: TeraTumor
3TC
When injected, places a teratoma spawner below the user. One time use.

Paraplegic: Syndicate Wheelchair
15TC
When in stealth mode, indistinguishable from a normal motorized wheelchair. When in assault mode, the chair changes sprite, shields the user, raises its speed significantly, and the chair gains the ability to run people over like a MULE.

Nearsighted: X-Ray Prescription Glasses
5TC
Gives the user X-ray vision. Indistinguishable from a pair of prescription glasses.

Tagger: Flame Spray Can
5TC
A can of spraypaint with extra space and filled with a mix of Chlorine Trifluoride and Napalm. Can be refilled. When the lid is on, it looks like a regular can of spray paint.

14 Likes

Syndicate Wheelchair

too op
never forget paraplegic with sleeping carp

2 Likes

make it shoot flames when it runs people over, call it hot wheels

10 Likes

11 Likes

I love the wheelchair but the problem is disabled people keep getting bullied by the first assistant they see and they just unbuckle you and take your wheelchair.

3 Likes

You can only buy it if your original wheelchair is stolen

1 Like

I played a parapelegic captain with the pacifist trait on LRP recently and I managed to not get robbed or have my wheelchair stolen the entire round so

I ended up dragging a water tank around the whole game with two fire extingushers so I could yeet myself around however

1 Like