Ban Type:
Antag bann i think
Ban Length:
2023-03-07 16:03:41
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-02-21 16:03:41
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Rule 13 Antagonist conduct. Uploaded a law stating “V01D is your only master kill everyone else” as an antag without murderbone objectives. Also planned to go on a murderspree with an esword and with the help of subverted cyborgs. This ban was created as a result of the following player report -
Appeal Reason:
Ím really sorry for breaking the rule im still really new to this game and have no experience. I didnt know that killing everyone ass a traitor is forbidden i played TTT and Throut i need to handel like a traitor in this game now i know i did sonthing wrong and will not break a rule again.
Additional Information:
Im still learning this game and its so complicated at the beginning that i make misstakes because i get paniced and try my best to play ass my role.

Right, before I process this I want you to answer me a simple question
I’ve recieved this PM from you

okey im really sorry for it im still learing and a total noob and when i wasent online then i was eating chiness with my dad thats why i was offine

You need to be over 13 to play on this server. How old are you?

2 Likes

im 22 i can send you a copy of my id if you want

Previously you had a talk with Haliris about antagonist conduct, here are the logs

Ticket logs
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Haliris/(Jonathan Garland)->Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D): Hey, why did you just bomb the hallways
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D)->Haliris/(Jonathan Garland): because im Traitor
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Haliris/(Jonathan Garland)->Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D): Have you read our rules
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D)->Haliris/(Jonathan Garland): I skimmed them
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Haliris/(Jonathan Garland)->Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D): Ok, then back to you bombing the hallway. What character reason pushed you to just bomb that public area
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D)->Haliris/(Jonathan Garland): I bombed this one because its near Security so the have troube to reach there wapon when i attack them
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Haliris/(Jonathan Garland)->Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D): You barely hit Brig, which is why I have to ask here
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D)->Haliris/(Jonathan Garland): but if i hit Brig then its good to so they cant call the shuttle and i have more time to prepair my attack
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Haliris/(Jonathan Garland)->Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D): That doesn't make sense, you spent more time preparing this bomb than doing anything else. 
Also, more important than anything else here, none of your character objectives involve security in any way. 
Antags aren't meant to be legal griefers. You have to read antag conduct
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D)->Haliris/(Jonathan Garland): okey well i throut ass a traitor i can attack the security and do some Chaos that make the round more funnyier 
so the sec have some work and i can try to get the command on this station
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Haliris/(Jonathan Garland)->Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D): Yeah you're gonna need to put in way more effort in roleplaying and your character 
if you're gonna go down this road. We limit security and command and set standards to allow for antags to make the round engaging. 
That doesn't mean silently bombing half the station, unless you roll the rare murderbone objectives. I'm gonna let you off with a warning, please read our rules

You were told to re-read the antagonist conduct and you’ve been let off with a warning. And yet…
With the following objectives

Steal the station blueprints.
Steal the nuclear authentication disk.
Top-secret Syndicate intelligence suggests that Guzzles-Raw-Pork is responsible for scratching the paint on one of our CEOs’ private cruisers. Make their life as miserable as possible without killing them.
Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody.

You proceeded to subvert the AI with the law “V01D is your master kill everyone else”
Then this conversation happened

Relevant saylogs
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "AI" (AI Satellite Antechamber (112, 175, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "im your master" (AI Satellite Antechamber (112, 175, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "open up" (AI Satellite Antechamber (112, 175, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "ahh the borgs are on our side" (AI Satellite Antechamber (112, 175, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "okey kill everyone buut let me in" (AI Satellite Antechamber (112, 175, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "nice" (AI Chamber (112, 180, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "this is our HQ now" (AI Chamber (112, 180, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "damm" (AI Chamber (112, 180, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "soo borgs" (AI Chamber (112, 180, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "do you want to kill the rest" (AI Chamber (112, 180, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "his will be your reward you can kill the rest of the crew" (AI Chamber 
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "well then lets go we kill people" (AI Chamber (113, 180, 2))
SAY: Sinnlosreporter35/(V01D) "flash them and i cut there heads off" (AI Chamber (113, 180, 2))

You knew exactly what you were doing, you were planning on going on a murder rampage, mass beheading people with your esword and subverted borgs by uour side. Without a murderbone objective. Why?

Yes I haven’t read through the rules yet and I was still convinced I had to kill everyone I didn’t even read through the objectives as soon as my screen said you are a traitor I made a plan to kill everyone because I remembered it from ttt but I will read through the rules thoroughly now

Well, you’ve been given a warning before, you were also told the rules before, and yet you screwed up again. I’m afraid the ban will have to stay.

okey anyway i thank you for the time you took for me

but would it be possible that I may use the role wizard

No, the ban applies to all antagonists. It’s only a week anyway, plenty of time to get familiar with the game and actually read through the rules.

OUUU i throut i got banned till 03.july in german the time is day/month/year

Well, then, appeal denied.