Unban Gaper

CKEY: Gaper

Admin’s CKEY: arrfur

Is this for both servers or just one? Unkown

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 01/05/2019

Round ID: 2638

Ban Reason: joined and as sec and instantly started tasing and stripping HoP as nonantag, when bwoinked they said “I am griefer” They legit just joined as a troll so its the big boy bwoink. [DO NOT ACCEPT APPEALS! THEY HAVE LIED IN APPS BEFORE https://beestation13.com/forum/3/2065 ]- Arrfur xo

Appeal Reason: Since this ban was issued almost a year ago, I cannot recall all the details. However, I am absolutely sure that I was a beginner then. But now I have learned to play this game. Therefore, I need to remove permaban. In addition, I doubt that the violation is not so serious as to give a beginner. The phrase “I am griefer” remains on the conscience of the admin.
Listed below are the reasons why I should to be unbanned:

1. More than a year has passed.
  2. At the time of receiving the permanent ban, I was a beginner.
  3. I became a victim of a raffle.
  4. Now I can distinguish toy damage from the present.
  5. And finally, now I will seek compensation for security, and not personally collect it.
  6. I have a recommendation from another server.

:thinking:

You tried this like two months ago.

What about vouch in my last appeal? What about this new vouch https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543477361996333080/694930184918532186/unknown.png from Infinity Project? What is the goon doing here? And why my last appeal was denied?

Lying in appeals won’t get you unbanned.

For a year now I can’t get an explanation of where I lied. Only the administrator knows about this, who banned me and no one else. Unfortunately, as soon as I tried to find out, I was blacklisted. Therefore, I strongly doubt the correctness of the reason.

For a start that “Vouch” is almost certainly you typing to yourself.

Also you pretended on the new forums that it was your first appeal because the data had been wipes

I’ll ask that person, give me their Discord ID.

I did not pretend. I really do not remember badly what was happening then.

bruh this admin has brain damage or is a fake

1 Like

Mmgy#7380 is not a admin so yea faked

Bruh image not 7380

I’m taking this over and going forward with the unban. I’ve confirmed the vouch is genuine, and we don’t have any reason to uphold this ban with as old as it is. The bans from other servers used to uphold the ban in the last thread are almost as old as well.

Welcome back, don’t disappoint.