Unban by GAPER

Can you elaborate on this?

I can suppor this

• Been over a year
  • Banning admin isn’t an admin anymore
  • They (claim) experience on other servers

This shouldn’t be taken too much into consideration. Just because they retired doesn’t mean that the ban wasn’t valid.

1 Like

Actually, I just asked for a recommendation, but they told me to just forward a screenshot here.

Who is this “they”? Where’s the screenshot?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543477361996333080/682482869305868320/unknown-picsay.png from The Fluffy Frontier | BYOND 513 | 18+ | M-HRP — NTEV Blue Jay.

I have to say it’s a win-win if you unban this one.

The first possibility is after this year if their claim of learning how to play and have matured means we obtain a valuable player who will be a benefit to our community.

The second possibility is this person hasn’t really changed but oh it would be oh so hilarious and chaotic to unban him just for him to instantly recreate his crimes and when boinked reply “I am griefer”
after all this time. You gotta admit that’d be amusing and take one hell of a dedication to his craft.

So like I said it’s win-win either way. Gaper, make me proud or make me laugh.

You’re banned from Goon and Aurora for similar stuff. I don’t know if you made an appeal on the latter, but here’s the appeal on Goon: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=12114&highlight=Gaper

This ban is here to stay unless you get a voucher from a reputable server.

I always can easily explain why I was right in that situation. And since when have you been interested in the goon?

You are not shedding a good light on yourself, getting banned on multiple servers for very similar repetitive behavior doesn’t show your character well.

Grieifing is deliberately ruining the fun for others and strongly relates back to rule 1 on our server, we don’t tolerate it on here one bit.

I’d like to invite other Administration staff to voice their opinions on this ban appeal.

I have already indicated this.

This dudes a griefer and he has a ban that says NO APPEALS that has been held by every admin every time he appeals for a year. Just deny this

Is that discrimination for violating one of the rules? And everything looks as if I had violated another, there would be no such message.

He also tried to lie two months ago and say he never appealed the ban before because of the new forums. Zesko caught him immediately. He is still a liar, bee doesn’t need another griefer running around

Lol, What heresy are you talking about?

It’s not clear where the lie is and whether it really was at all. This afur refused to understand the situation.

I am going to politely deny this ban appeal.

You can appeal the ban in a months time if you wish.

Appeal denied.