Unban appeal from lrp for Misurn the ai

**CKEY: Misurn

**Admin’s CKEY:RukoFamicom

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both i think?
oh waiT Its just for golden… welp thats good i guess…

**Ban Type:Permanent

**Ban Length: Until my last smoke

**Ban Date: (1/04/2020) literally today at 2 am

Round ID: 12599

**Ban Reason:
well i went ai the round had around 18 lads, things were bad, captain dead, no security at all and the only traitors had stolen the captain equipment already, so i made a urban death squad with random lads, gave them guns and told them directly to kill the recalled traitors, i stated publicly i would ignore my laws and kill the traitors and also that i was the new captain and gave this crappy argument that “traitors are human harm and must be terminated lethally to avoid human harm”, then i tried to plasma fire’d the shit out of them as they ordered guns at cargo, there were no non-traitors so i felt free to do it, yet i failed, i used a borg to do al this by the way, the crew was weak and no one was able to fight them, everyone was at medbay, the traitors were making a plasma-oxygen bomb so i began shoting out doors and forcing people do get the shit out of medbay with the threat that ill suck out oxygen if they didnt go to the fucking shuttle, some did, but in the end i didnt kill anybody, not even the traitors, just harmed them intentionally, my only justifications are two
1.- Kinda the meme round type, with few people whithout admins where everyone kidnaps and does crap that could easily get ya a ban in mrp
2.- I didnt really wanted to go ai and i couldnt change my laws without being exposed to the traitors, i kinda felt impotent so approaching there were no admins nor way i could non-lethally arrest people with guns and traitor stuff i thouhgt itd be work out better to just go and try to kill them
i recall there were only around 18 lads which half had gotten robusted before even half round
Appeal Reason:
I dont specially like lrp, people are assholes, hypocrite, crybabies and enjoy trolling because they think its funny, but i like bee station base game so i kinda just use it as a resource when wheter im dead in mrp, when i want to experiment or when i got lag
Additional Information:
it was also early in the morning so i guess it would have been better to not have played another round
btw, the admin had to hop servers to ban me for my crimes, there was none online at the momment
f

sorry admeen

Yeah lol no. Grief notes, not even a day banned yet, intentionally ignored laws, self proclaimed captain, handed out guns, plasmaflood + air succ. Big fucking yikes bro

If you wanted to grief and not get banned you could’ve just opened your upload doors

1 Like

nah, you see, the station’s power was in the hands of the only few traitors (captain was wheter dead to ssd so its either like it mattered), if i had left my naked circuits exposed to such scum i would have probably be forced to plasma flood former crew members, which isnt what i wanted, i just wanted to kill the traitors and save the crew from their bullshit, sadly my death squad failed miserably and didnt kill a single one so i had to try and do it myself, which mostly was why i got banned :<

i was very confused by U. i did join the urban death squad for guns but then our targets were HoP and the captain? i tried to come for u end of round but it did not work. post round ooc u def made it worse. tho Ur not a shitty player and i was actually surprised that u were the AI cause on mrp u seemed cool enough

1 Like

wha- well shit that makes me feel worse about it, sorry

still, they werent the captain nor the hop, they just had their id’s and full access, the first captain was dead dead dead and there was no hop, someone traitor just made itself hop, in the round’s end they appeared as their original role and were traitors, i remember i also shouted in the vox announcment something like “FAKE CAPTAIN DIE”
that round was at two am but i kinda remember that

can’t tell if round logs would help u or make things worse. i do not remember

theid lowkey help me, apart from opening doors, telling traitors to die and make a plasma fire i really did little in that round

So arming a bunch of randos with guns, telling them to kill people, siphoning areas, trying to get your laws changed and threatening people are just shit you do on the side while vibin?

Sounds like you’ll be right at home.
Not on MRP server with behaviour like this.
Try again in a month with no notes from LRP

oh waiT Its just for golden… welp thats good i guess…

It was not intended to be, that’s my mistake. Any ban on Golden is supposed to be global. I’ve fixed this now - still busy at the moment, but will be responding soon

2 Likes

I didnt really wanted to go ai

Then why did you select AI specifically when you latejoined the round.

i stated publicly i would ignore my laws and kill the traitors and also that i was the new captain

“I stated publicly I was going to ignore server rules”

then i tried to plasma fire’d the shit out of them as they ordered guns at cargo

“I then proceeded to break the server rules in a majorly harmful way” There’s a good reason starting plasma fires will get you flagged for grief instead of just self antag most of the time Even ignoring the AI/Law situation, plasma fires have very long-term effects on the station such as massive heat/pressure buildup that will blast outward as soon as the area it’s contained in is opened… at least, assuming it even stays contained in the first place since plasma fires will melt the regular glass and destroy air locks.

the traitors were making a plasma-oxygen bomb so i began shoting out doors and forcing people do get the shit out of medbay with the threat that ill suck out oxygen

I’ll just suffocate everyone so they don’t get hurt.

1.- Kinda the meme round type, with few people whithout admins where everyone kidnaps and does crap that could easily get ya a ban in mrp

LRP is not MRP. There’s a lot of stuff you’re allowed to do there that would get you banned on MRP, that’s why the servers have two entirely different lists of rules (and why MRP’s is almost twice as long)

All in all, this is one of the worst explainations for doing something wrong I’ve ever seen. And I remember you justifying your personal declaration of it being a meme round because there were no admins on. You don’t get to freely declare yourself free to grief and expect not to get punished for it.

Denied

Appeal again in a month or so.