Unban appeal for Misurn

**CKEY: Misurn
note: the actual ban is for the user Noodells
**Admin’s CKEY: Debonaircorsiar

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: i also had the same message for Paradise station but thats solved already
**Ban Type: permanent

**Ban Length: the message just says its permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019/09/29

**Round ID: 7470

**Ban Reason: trolling with a nitrous oxide canister
also done while not being a traitor

**Appeal Reason: this is a mistake that also occurred to me in another server, paradise
its the same user, my conection its shared now that i live in a building so i can do close to nothing
i used to be able to play if i was conected somewhere else but i have not tried it recently
Additional Information:
dd
here is the message that appears to me
ill ask the same i asked in paradise; is there any way you can keep him banned but allow me to play or its an ip issue out of your hands as well?
can i do anything or… ?

Do you by any chance have any other ckeys? the ckey that is banned is noodells.

1 Like

will it solve if i make a new one? i dont have any other than Misurn currently

sooo… what should i do then?

admins should check with paradise to see if it’s true then unban the connection

however ** alternative idea you go destroy nodells computer with a hammer and take a photo of the wreckage

ugh, ill post a pic. they were really kind to me and helped me solve the connection problem
but… between you and i i got to say i didnt like the server so i barely play on it

here is also a link https://www.paradisestation.org/forum/topic/18047-help-banned-by-admin-unban-appeal-for-misurn/?tab=comments#comment-140643

i would love to do that but sincerely i dont know who the user is and i doubt i will be able to find it that easily
i can play in bee if im in another conection by the way; i played yesterday some rounds somewhere else
but being blunt id like to be able to play in my shit departament complex

@Xlyana please either resolve this or let me do it

Any chance you are using a pirated windows or using a VPN?

Go ahead. @Caecilius

I tried, it might be lifted now. Lemme know if it isn’t.

naw, nope, nu-uh, need 20 characters to be able to post

no… its still not working
same message appears :hamburger:

It just seems odd that you would have a shared internet connection in presumably your place of a residence and it just so happens in a niche title such as SS13 someone in your building which even if you live in an extremely large apartment building would still remain astronomically slim of a chance It’s possible but bizarre.

If by any chance admins are still caring to properly investigate this I would suggest finding out when the last time Misurn played. If truly moved into the building of the other banned player by pure coincidence he should have adequate playtime after the date of 2019-09-29 until recently.

I would also say that if this is a case of an innocent person being banned yet another reason to drop IP bans and just keep the hardware bans as I have previously suggested before.

no no
i can play perfectly in bee -said it up there; was able to play somwhere else, so im sure its a conection problem-
yet i still want to play in the safety of “my” home because tg sucks
i didnt move, im just new at the game btw
if am not wrong i joined in 2020

Since the last attempt did not work, we’ll need to verify that you can connect successfully before we reban the other guy. If you have discord, join our server and ping the @adminhelp role, linking this thread. We’ll need to do the following:

• Unban the other dude.
  • Let you connect.
  • Reban the other dude.

Thanks for being patient with us.

1 Like

de fuk
i… got banned after i used the @adminhelp thing out of nowhere
my discord name is Mod#4325, i hadnt even posted anything yet, did they just ban me for asking an admin for hep?

What? That’s not even against the discord rules. I’m looking into this now.

please do, i joined and the server dissapeared out of nowhere after i typed @adminhelp
then i rejoined with bee station forums and happened the same, couldnt join again after and discord notified me i had gotten banned

Summary

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: “Andy Senpai! I’m alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU.” Andy: “Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!” Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored live and rubbed it all over is head Woody: "Oh my! It’s cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy’s tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy’s nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy’s nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I’m getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.