Unban appeal for Misurn (extremist protagonist intent of ai)

**CKEY: Misurn

**Admin’s CKEY: RukoFamicom

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: first it was from lrp, then i got banned from mrp (not because i did anything else, i got banned after mentioning in the appeal it was a single server ban and that itd be fine and accidentally remembering the admin the kind of ban was incorrect to the intended one)

**Which server did the ban happen on?
Golden

**Ban Type: "permanent

**Ban Date: (1/04/2020)

Round ID: 12599

**Ban Reason: In LRP i approached there were no admins on and little people to try to kill the comfirmed traitors myself (broke laws by trying to crush them with doors or electrify them to begin with, but the reason of the ban was that i trapped them two at cargo and dragged a plasma canister with a borg just to plasma fire’d it) , also tried to form a dead squad with the few people i could find online
heres an screenshot of the ban
f

Appeal Reason: i would like to keep playing as ai on mrp bee and sincerely i wouldnt want a rp mistake i made (rp because i could have justified easily by letting anyone change my laws but feared id end up helping the traitors that made every single thing i hate of low rp) to just kill my posibilities to ever playing as an ai on bee (or on bee mrp in general, since its stable as a server) again

**Additional Information:
1.- if am not wrong the person who reported me was the traitor i tried to kill (this is just an odd way of expressing i didnt kill any non antag, just wanted to kill the traitors out of anger, not justificable but still its kinda what happened)
2.- Unban appeal from lrp for Misurn the ai
this is my first appeal, done the same day of my ban, rejected and later asked to try to make a former ban appeal a month later

Do you acknowledge that as an AI or Cyborg you must protect either crew or humans even if they are antagonists acting against you and others?

Even if they are causing harm to you or others, you still may not harm them or allow them to come into harm unless your laws are updated. You may not request laws that allow you to ignore harm.

You may intervene and ignore law 2 orders because of harm, but you must do so in a non-harmful way (bolting someone into a room, or if you’re a cyborg, disabling them with your flash for instance)

3 Likes

Yes i know that, but i tried to approach the “not harm tru inaction” additon that law has, i know i could have atleast “persuaded” someone into changing them for me like ive done in the past but i risked some fool to just add laws that would make me destroy the station or just obey them, so i thought “hey… what if we just kill them and pretend i was malf or something?”

About the last sentence, i was specificly mad at them because they had stolen everything with their emags, captains swat suit, gloves, the armory, so there was nothing i could do to shut them down in the convetional ways, they had HUDS no flash wouldnt work, oxygen tanks, insuls and the first-hand best eva suits, they were so OP the plasma flooding which hit them dirrectly barely even hurt them, they just hack open the door and moved on as they wouldnt be able to order anything.

i have played ai before and i think im quite good at it since i try to make it more interesting by making the station people feel like im watching them by constantly reminding them i got eyes on them, opening doors, trapping criminals so sec can catch them without technically avoidable human harm, i just lost my shit because the round was dissapointing, i couldnt even support my laws and was in basic terms powerless agaisnt the two traitors, so from a momment to another i went and tried desesperately kill them so the round would end before the shuttle arrived so i could feel the crew won and the traitors perished

I’m going to be blunt.

You have a history of issues, and this is massive grief. Why should we lift this?

3 Likes

ok…
I cant really defend that much what i did apart from the circumstances and my own point of view, since it was anyway both laws breaking and yeah, masive grief for the plasma flooding at cargobay
so from this i would like to state some things, first recall the special circumstances that lead to the law-breaking, and the fact its my first non-antag plasma flooding, and now that im remembering im ussually careful with these things, i ussually ask admins if doing this or that would be ok with my laws because like if i should consider human harm the make-tru of an arrest, anyway, with this i just want to express that in the case this gets lifted i wont do it again, i really dont want to ruin my chances of being ai by breaking my laws because im bored and feel powerless, i rather much more just wait till the next round or ask someone to replace me rather than getting banned and asked to make an appeal a month later, and so i either want to ever try to plasma flooding as a resource (unless im forced to by my laws, since the sheet between circumstances that allow you to do that indeed of filling your purpouse and masive fuck up grief can be quite thin sometimes)
so please, let me play as an ai again in bee

{tumblr_oebabx4FuD1vhnsyko3_500
ai bad am i ri’
can we hit 30 likes?

Even if you had someone change your laws, it was not allowed by your current laws.
You selfantaged as AI and have a history of griefs, the only way i see this one getting lifted is you getting a vouch from another server in a month or so.

1 Like

ok ok two things
1.-remember when i said that apart from there not being admins, the round being empty and lacking of heads and that the person that reported me was the traitor i tried to kill? well, in the round they reported me after they found out my laws hadnt changed, so in realistic terms and acknowledging this happened in low rp, i dont think changing my laws wouldnt have made a difference, its a matter of fact that if i have done said thing i wouldnt be in trouble, so please reconsider
2.- whats a vouch? (i waited a month already to make this appeal, isnt that enough punishment?)
(extra, other griefs? this is my first ban)

As I said, if you are asimov AI and you ask a person to change your laws so you can harm people, you are ignoring your laws, which is still trouble for you.

For the vouch, i was not aware that the ban has been applied for a month. Basically, you get an admin from another server to tell us that you have been doing ok with their rules on their server, this might help you get unbanned from perma.

1 Like

I would like to give a second chance just because this is the first full-ban you actually got from the server, but between current input from others and what’s described in your notes, I’m waiting for further input from other @GameAdmin before coming to a final decision.

Oh, this is the only server ive played ai tho, thats quite why i am insisting, i still got to play another 15 hours of borg in fulpstation to be ai (its kinda the closest server i kinda play ai on apart from bee)

Sounds alright, thank you.

{aaa

beaned!
(20 characters muh ban me)

do these unban appeals ussually take this long?
or im just impatient?

Sometimes you just have to bump the forum by posting on it to make sure nobody has forgotten about it.

yeah, thats what i thought…
(thanks for your bump btw)

History of grief. Defended it by saying it was a meme round. Seeing no admins on decided to plasmaflood.

I’d uphold it.

Going ahead with accepting the input of others who posted, as well as those that spoke in the discord channel. If you can get a vouch from another reputable server claiming that you’ve changed since getting this ban, we will repeal it, but the ban will be upheld for now.