CKEY: Brille65

Admin’s CKEY: bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: 1-week-server-ban

Ban Length: 1 week

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-06-30 07:04

Round ID: 17893

Ban Reason: MRP. Murdered a greytider that came into robotics instead of critting them or even flash/cuffing them. Given previous notes for overescalation on MRP, week ban

Appeal Reason:
1 Week for self defense is a bit high huh?
People do way worse stuff everyday and get away with IC Issue or what ever but i get banned for killing a greytider after Security failed successfully, twice, to do theyre job and detain this person?

Additional Information:

brille65

MRP. Murdered a scientist that came into robotics instead of critting them or even flash/cuffing them (or even taking up the conflict with the RD ffs). Given previous notes for overescalation on MRP, week ban

Type: Server

Ban Date: 2020-06-30 07:04

Expire Date: 2020-07-07 07:04

Round: 17893

Server: Sage

Admin: bloons3

Bruh‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Lying gets your ban extended, unless you somehow honestly didn’t know the man in the purple labcoat wasn’t a scientist.

Updated the ban after letting the player out of the locker and noticed that they were a scientist not a greytider with a spear.

They didn’t even have sunglasses ffs.

Oh, well then, shit. Strike me null and invalid.

Yeah. Its a greytider when the guy literally welds a hole into the wall to come in to fuck with the research console. TWICE. But to figure that out it would requiere that admins actually check the logs “Bruh”
RD got called out traitor so i figured out the MRP-Security team already put him into ashes.

unbanned
from MRP
see ya on there space cowboy

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.