TytoAlba Mentor Application

You’ve got a lot of good questions already and good answers, get in here.

+1

T:5

1 Like

two questions: someone mhelps asking why they cannot find the Phazon research node and it isnt researched either. what do you tell them?
another person mhelps how to plastic.

1 Like

I’ll also only add a couple of questions that I might have or might have not gotten.
“I’m trying to make a cracker, i have a pastry base and a salt shaker, why isn’t it working, is it bugged?”
“I’m a changeling and my target is ssd, can I still kill him?”

1 Like
  1. In order to get the Phazon research node available, you first must find a research disk that carries the Phazon research, then bring it to your research console, and proceed to upload the disk, and from there it will appear like any other research.

2. From my understanding, the quickest way i know of is to create it via chemistry; this can be done with 5 parts Oil
    3 parts Ash
    2 parts Sulphuric Acid
    And heat to a Temperature of 374K (or 380k if that doesnt work, heating can be a bit finnicky)

cant complain at all have my +1

1 Like
  1. First thing that comes to mind, if the pasty base is raw, you must first microwave it to cook it; Creating a cracker required Cooked Pastry base and a Salt Shaker with salt still in it.

2. If i had received this mhelp, id redirect them to the Ahelp section, since that is a question that revolves more around rules rather than game knowledge.

Good catch! But iirc, the actual problem was that the salt shaker was empty because Pun Pun likes chugging the kitchen salt and pepper shakers.

And yup, classic ahelp question!

Tbh, my questions were a bit of a formality, I was already gonna give a +1 based on the rest of the thread.

T: +7

1 Like

Alrighty. Sorry for letting this sit so long.

Accepting at +7

1 Like