Tyranicranger4 Player Feedback

I play as angelo paulson, and Pylon when playing AI.
Made this cause I wanted to know what people think of me when playing these characters. And if there’s anything I should improve on.

Or just call me bad. That works too.

From my experience:

PYLON is an incredibly based, level-headed and fair AI. On the paladin lawset especially you’re incredibly good at assisting people, organising security and keeping command sane. Best example is during a blob infestation; you found it incredibly quick and actually managed to organise us to the point we beat it. So based, 10/10.

Angelo is… different. You’re still a good player but lean towards the “hahaha time to fuck people up” personality during then. A prime example is when you purchased the Tesla; that was careless imo.

Tl;DR: Pylon is incredibly based, Angel less so.

I think I’ve been a borg for you before and you seem pretty cool as an AI, I can’t really remember any interactions with you playing Angelo though

I’ve been playing ai mostly, so that’s not suprising

I don’t really see myself being that type of player? And I assume your referring to the tesla during the xeno round last night. But the thing about that is I built it for a good reason (Sm dying). And I still honestly have no clue why it got loose as I’ve done that same setup before. And when talking to bloons about it I asked why it got loose and if it was my fault and he replied “shrug/” But usually when I play non AI I play command and do some wacky (but not griff) shit so that’s fair.

I’ve seen you regularly yell abuse at people As AI that are new to the server, after being told by them to stop you have carried on for up to an hour.

You need to remember that nobody starts SS13 with the full knowledge of every dept or what does what where and when.

1 Like

yeah the tesloose is my only real complaint, you’re incredibly based otherwise

I might make you an AI shell the next time you’re PYLON to see if you can r o b u s t

I mostly complain at engis but I honestly didn’t even consider that they might have been new, and I like helping newer players. So I genuinely feel bad about that, thank you for telling me. I’ll try and work on that. If there’s anything else you could think of that I could improve on please lt me know.

And I’ll admit I’m sometimes not in the best mood when playing AI but I really don’t want to be a detriment on anyone elses experience. Even more so if they’re new.

you went out of your way to guide me to the forum post on reverting my Byond version so it wouldn’t crash anymore, super cool, also enjoy you as an AI so all positive here

I’m glad you got that fixed. It took me a bit to figure it out and was VERY annoying.

Mister Badmin doesn’t play with us plebians anymore, i have never seen you in game, not even caught a glance at crew manifest of you existing, shame really.

Almost like I prioritize adminning over playing.

Also real necromancy hours

Spooky ghost! I observe quite some time recently, if you often talk in dchat then im looking forward to those.

Ghost main

Qtchars

i remember when we both astronomically fucked up the escape shuttle one time and made the worlds most ass shuttle using atools and a naked guy with an admin RCD all while the shuttle was arriving good times

1 Like

Good Captain.

2 Likes