CKEY:SerMagma

Your Discord:Bungo

Offender’s CKEY:unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:YEE-T

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):02/10/21

Round Number:26916

Rules Broken: 3/4/5

Incident Description: Greenshift, we were messing around in the pool, with a regen/nobreathe virus. some admin-spawned cult pylons and stuff, not sure what happened with that. chaplain comes to the pool where i am in crit, randomly shards me and puts me in a shell with no objectives. he had no reason to, none at all. its pretty annoying since i was killed on sight because of the yknow, whole admin spawned cult things. 

Additional Information:might be petty, but it just wasn't called for. i was having fun damn it.

Report 2

Title: [Blub] Player Report

CKEY:SerMagma

Your Discord:Bungo

Offender’s CKEY:unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Blub

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):02/10/21

Round Number:26916

Rules Broken: 14/13/3

Incident Description: Constantly refusing to do his job as RD, little to no RP. Starts pushing people into the pool, putting random chems inside causing like 4 deaths. 

overall LRP-style player on MRP
I’ve never seen him do his job as RD once. I’ve ahelped it multiple times before already, others might have more evidence too.

Additional Information:Might also be petty but his name isn’t exactly a human one…

formatting sucks, grammer sucks, im tired so bleh

It is poorly made, I’m far too tired to make it perfect, plus it was all done on my phone.

This also proves my point about lrp style behavior from a head.
The logs will speak for themselves.
You are never in science, always fucking around somewhere in the halls. Xenobio isn’t all there is to science, if you want to do purely slimes and ignore the rest of your department, play a normal science role, not a head.
I only learnt about the pool this round, so the part about me doing it in past rounds is a lie.

I never said you did it in past rounds, and i tend to wander when there is nothing to do and all of RND is done

Sorry for the delay, these reports are valid and have been processed.