Tusterman11

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): GoldShipping tusterman11

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): tusterman11#0933

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): GMT-3 afternoon and morning, if i wake up

What changes, if any, would you bring?: import the traits from hippie station

How old are you?: 14

Why do you want to be an admin?: i want to have a new experience and bring order to the server

How long have you been playing SS13?: since 2016

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 57 hours

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 6

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 3

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I already administered a discord server

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: tusterman11

Your strengths: i consider myself a calm person

Your weaknesses: my english is not so good, virology, atmospherics

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: slipping and stealing in-game

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: sincerity

What makes a staff team good?: sincerity and team work

What is a staff team’s purpose?: bring order to the server

What kind of player are you?: try to do my job without anyone annoying me

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: i think my way of acting with people**

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: IC issue

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: i would calmly ask him why did he do that and after that i would ask the admins if i could temp ban him for 3 days

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: note to be more careful

sorry i didn’t understand it was his personal gun, so yeah. I would warn him and if he did that again i would temp ban him for 1 day

Low hours, 14 years old. Sorry, but these are enough for a -2 from me.

14 years old
56h of playtime
an entire page of notes (many recent too)

Many answers are vague and sound like you’re unsure. Bad English can also lead to confusing notes and weirdly worded bans which can really impact the outcome of appeals.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: bring order to the server
Your strengths: i consider myself a calm person
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: i think my way of acting with people

^ Examples of a vague answer. Don’t use the word “consider” or phrase “i think.”

What changes, if any, would you bring?: import the traits from hippie station

This is a code related change, which in turn, seems like you’re bargaining to port that if you are accepted to admin-ship.

Some points that should be worked on;

• Being 14 .
  • 57 Hours.
  • Slipping and theft make you made easily.

low hours, low age, low strengths, language barrier, not very good answers

Your hours are extremely low. Your English also is not up to par. The plasma flood answer, to be frank, is shit. And if I was ironically judging by age, which I don’t, you would be the youngest admin. Not admin material, -2.

ngl if ya offered to port the HF blade i’d have made it a +1

Memes asides I’ll mostly refer to what Kerbin said. He actually brought up a few points that make a lotta sense.

Also, on a side note and psychologically (??) speaking, vague answers are good when they are vague in a good way, not in a “what do you mean by this” way.

Just wanted to add that tbh.

Weak english + 14 gets a -2 from me, sorry.