Tuesday Keens Feedback/Roast

Give me all the hate and obligatory “who?” replies.
You probably have only seen me if you play lowpop. I haven’t been playing the last week or so.

Throw some shade, tell me your most memorable Tuesday moment.
Make fun of me for being a total mook OOC.

I’m hoping to return once I finish moving. Sort of burnt out right now. I hope I can use any criticism to improve my character when I login once again.

4 Likes

imagine being a day

4 Likes

Please post a screenshot of your character.

(I think this was you)

First time playing chaplain right after the hive antag was brought in, i was preaching the glory of the Great Hive Queen over radio, gave ol cappy tuesday quite the scare without realizing who promptly rushed to the chapel where we discussed religion for a time

Good man

1 Like

‘‘Twas me for sure I remember it like it was yesterday

Probably shouldve mentioned i was an apid for other readers but the important reader remembers so its all good

Trapped in an eternal dance, captain vs traitor, traitor vs captain - it ends in a brotherhood, one stronger than any other - our objectives green, our space bar great.

Never forget, Kat Newton and Tuesday Keens, brothers in blood.

(And Pablo, our hostage shaft miner!)

Tuesday and Kat have had some damn good times. I think the round with traitor Milli’s double clown cars marks the start of me feeling burnt out.
You tried to maximize fun in the round as captain, and I tried to enforce SoP to the letter as Tuesday does. Thing is I actually let it get to me OOCly, and my portrayal of my character suffered for it.
My frustration was talking, not Tuesday. :man_facepalming:

Pablo was such a gem. Best hostage I’ve ever had, and a real gentleman. :blush:

The strongest traitor lineup is definitely Alva/Tuesday station take over, as Alva’s charisma forces the entire station to bend under her heel and Tuesday lays down her law

My favourite round ever is the fair at Pubby chapel. You were playing as Lucia I think. “Tuesday get down you’re not a cat!”
It felt like a peaceful low pop round at first but we got hit with a space dragon and all sorts of stuff part way in. The small but eager security team I had with me was the best I ever played with as HoS.

1 Like

Finally added a picture to the original post… Just for you :wink:

+1 trans flag color palette

This was unintentional. Seeing as how my dad and roommate are both trans, I’ll call it a happy accident :laughing:

1 Like