**CKEY:**Tribeta

**Admin’s CKEY:**Shark-Sie

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: only Beestation Golden

**Ban Type:**Permanent (Dude)

**Ban Length:**Permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2019.12.08 17.44

**Round ID:**10021

**Ban Reason:**Bought an Sm-Shard as nonantag

**Appeal Reason:**No one died or got hurt by it, Sm shard was in Space and only i died as i walked into it cause of the meme. Did not try to hurt someone or blow up the station. Literaly only ordered it and walked into it near departures. Afterwards it was put into space and crew left without beeing harmed by it. So i am sorry about breaking the rules and stuff but i even waited for beeing bwoinked and left near round end. Ban was applied afterwards i guess.

Additional Information: yea wont do it again, but i think a bwoink would have been helpfull earlier as i could have explained myself.

Greetings
Tribeta

Considering how he left after round end and din’t bet bwoinked until then isn’t really his fault but admin’s one, otherwise the only thing wrong you did was walking with it near departures and spacing the SM shard leads it to delamm unless it’s taking to another zlevel which would be fine. So i say that he should be ubanned and just noted.

Permanent ban was only because you disconnected before I got to ticket you to explain yourself. I believe you are correct, that no one was killed by it HOWEVER I am certain people were injured by it, because it releases radiation for the entire duration of its existence outside the crate. I suggest you take a look at council rulings, to understand situations that specifically should be avoided no matter what. You left before the round ended, which is why I bothered to try ticketing you at all.

Ordering the SM in any capacity without an area made for it, and the CE’s approval, is bannable according to council rulings, hence why I bothered at all. Im very down to reduce this ban though.

As i said, i respect that it was wrong and against the council ruling tho.
But it was spaced soon after so nothing happened.

I waited pretty long like 20 minutes-ish for a bwoink as a ghost and left after nothing happened.

Concluding: Wont do it again :slight_smile:

Yeah, unbanned, keep them shards outta the station boyo

BoneSaw literally died from it.

and this straight from the Council Rulings

SM Shard

Due to the fact it emits radiation, is incredibly volatile, creates anomalies and plasma, and automatically instakills someone if they touch it; Dragging around an SM shard container, unlocked or locked, without an IMMEDIATE need for it, is self antag, human harm, and worthy of a ban if you do so without a legitimate reason. Ordering it without approval of the CE or Captain can be considered Grand Sabotage and blatant self antag if the normal supermatter still exists, and at worst may result in a permanent ban.

tl;dr don’t order it unless you are expressly setting it up and have already created an area for it, and if you are, drag it around with the crate completely locked, and attempt to go through space. Or, just don’t order it unless the current supermatter is missing.

23:18:00 [0x2032015] (0,0,0) || the supermatter shard has been created.
23:21:21 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has been attacked (hand) by Tribeta/(Earl Of Floorpill)
23:21:21 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has consumed Tribeta/(Earl Of Floorpill).
23:21:21 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated Tribeta/(Earl Of Floorpill) after consuming Earl Of Floorpill.
23:21:21 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated *no key*/(Inspector Johnson) after consuming Earl Of Floorpill.
23:21:21 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated SupersJump/(Yoko Kurama) after consuming Earl Of Floorpill.
23:21:21 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated JeffTheMeme/(Irvine Mingle) after consuming Earl Of Floorpill.
23:21:21 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated Mwhite11/(IPC Ayden Fleming) after consuming Earl Of Floorpill.
23:21:47 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has consumed Horder/(BoneSaw).
23:21:47 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated Horder/(BoneSaw) after consuming BoneSaw.
23:21:47 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated Montyblancs/(Kicks-The-Puppies) after consuming BoneSaw.
23:21:47 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated Drpavel2137/(Carl Morx) after consuming BoneSaw.
23:21:47 [0x2032015] (107,115,2) || the supermatter shard has irradiated SupersJump/(Yoko Kurama) after consuming BoneSaw.

the supermatter shard has been created
the supermatter shard has

c o n s u m e d

Earl of Floorpill

the supermatter shard has

c o n s u m e d

BoneSaw

1 Like

Who authorized this ban?

I authed it. I got on LRP and Shark-sie was on, I looked around and saw a shadowling existed. HoS was fighting said Shadow-ling in departures maint. SM Shard made it hard for the HoS to fight. On top of BoneSaw being permanantly removed from the round.