Trevic Banned by Winter on Golden

CKEY: Trevic

Admin’s CKEY: Winterdarkraven

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Ban Type: Game Ban

Ban Length: 2 Days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 14/03/2021

Round ID: 27910

Ban Reason: “Self-antagonism. Killed two players because one took the captain’s ID while he was tiding to get it. You aren’t entitled to the spare. Killed another player for trying to save the other.”

Appeal Reason: So I would like to point out, Clown took the Spare out of the ID Console while i was changing my ID and ran with it, My intention was never to kill him, And I didnt. I chased the clown down, flashed him and beat him into crit then was about to take the spare back. However, when I beat him into crit, two other people came over and started to slash him with weapons, I tell them both “NO” and “STOP” And one of them listens while the other kills the clown. After this ordeal I bring the clown to medbay to get him healed and revived, in which he ends up getting healed and revived. When I find out the clown has been revived, I go to medbay to apologise that he got killed and he tells me that hes gunna kill me, He meant this. He told the Chemist that hes going to make toxin to kill me, and pushed himj out of the way to get the the chemistry lab. I told the clown that I didnt kill him, just crit him. He did not care, I try and try to convince him not to, but he is dead set on trying to kill me. So I end up killing him that time.

The second kill, the part in the ban where it says (Killed another player for trying to save the other) is wrong. I didnt kill the other player for trying to save the clown, I killed the him for shooting me nonstop with syringes, literally like nonstop and him saying (Why arnt you dead yet) to me. He literally tried to kill me.

The Banning staff member never asked me about either of these in depth enough to understand the situation as a whole, never even questioned about the second one. Sadly, I doubt any admins will see this and respond before the ban is even over. In my eyes I see this as justified, I never had any intention to kill the clown (Until he had the intention to kill me) nor self antag.

Additional Information:

Reason for edit: Got incorrect ban length first time

That guy here, round on going but it can be hidden so I’ll reply still
I shot you because: 50% save clown, 50% liquid electricity moment (How did this have no effect on you?)
I did stop after but I guess I was already valid, so killing me was fair game.

Thanks for responding, Yeah I honestly have no clue why they had no effect on me.

1 Like

Setting this to auto close since the ban has already expired, but still assigned Velvet to it in case there was anything to discuss. By the sound of things though, I’d have to agree you acted incorrectly and the ban was justified as well as the resulting note.

You aren’t entitled to AA. Don’t crit players over stealing something you already stole. The second time you attacked the clown they did nothing to you.

I won’t support this behaviour. This will be closed due to the ban already being expired.