Traitors on 70 pop should get more TC

Me, a changeling, had killed someone in maint, a tot noticed this and before I killed them proved that they were a tot and we teamed up. Before I finished absorbing that body another person came in and I killed them. Before long we had killed 20+ people who all came to see what happened. The thing is the traitor couldn’t do much and died when what left of sec came to kill us. It would have been way better if a tot could get more tc on highpop when killing witnesses and people just keep coming.

Take off your id and wear a mask. You’d be surpised how many people don’t hide their identity while killing people. Works well in space when you’re breaking into the armory or when ai spots you making mincemeat of your target

Since this is now a stealth thread, i can only tell you this:
Buy the fucking emp flashlight. If hit to the head with that thing your headset goes off and if its bangproof (a security 'set) they will also get stunned for a short duration.
It can also substitute for an emag if you have a crowbar to pry open a fried door.

3 Likes

knocking t-comms offline is always a good idea as well; I dont see traitors ever attempt this but its my first target on maps that dont have it connected to the AI satalite for some dumb reason.

even if someone sees you killing your target, it wont even matter if you have a mask.

also raiding the morgue for alt indenties is better than buying a agent ID

4 Likes

I still say traitors should get more TC if it’s either very high pop or they’re mixed with other antags (heretics) and there’s only one traitor and no hope of a teamup

Nah. Antag status alone is sometimes more than enough

1 Like

Sometimes. But most of the time it isn’t.

Security could also probably do fine with no sec gear and just making cable restraints, bolas and improvised weapons. That doesn’t mean we make them do it.

1 Like

True. Thats why we give you 20 tc, because 20 tc is MORE than enough. Especially if you buy a lootcrate and get 40 tc worth of items. And even if you get a lot of useless stuff the chance that nothing in the crate will be of any value is so miniscule, that at that point you might aswell just blame rnjesus.

Why would 20TC be “more than enough” when the cost of traitor items is specifically balanced around having only 20TC?

I think solo traitors on 70 pop should be able to get a holopara and a revolver.

Tbh this sounds like a bandaid to cover up for unrobust antag players

Especially when you’re talking about being sneaky in the OP what more do you need? ? ? Holo para isn’t sneaky holo para is for slaughter

I kill all my witnesses and by the end of my slaughter there’s no witnesses left and I get to go home :))

Wanting more TC because you feel like it is :(((( bad :(((((

as a wise man once said, “Git gud.”

Yeah. It is. Not everyone is autistic enough to “git gud” at SS13 but still want to have fun as antag.

People who are “gud” always have the option of buying the syndicate balloon.

You don’t have to greentext you know. I’m garbage at antag too lol

aside from the dumb beecoin incentive you should be primarily focused on how you want to try to finish your objectives or even just antagonize in general. Safe greentexters are boring af

Getting immediately shitstunned by shitsec because the AI saw you ruins your round and that’s sad and it’s fine if you’re only one of several traitors.

If you are the only traitor and you are not particularly robust, it removes all active antags from the round. That’s a bit lame.

I don’t really need more TC to have fun, but golly it sure would be nice if I could buy more silly gimmick items.

You shouldn’t be the only antag tho.

the situation you gave earlier is because heretics are trash who are heavily punished for even trying to progress their objectives, that’s the more pressing issue. Tators were just added as a potential spawn on that mode to spice things up in the PR’s own words.

And hey even then it’s just an extended now, you can feel smug in deadchat knowing that sec are now bored out of their minds. Their thirst for execution have resulted in nothing to do/manage.

Yeah but sometimes I am.

How? (outside of wizard ofc)

Not counting other antags dying. In that case the answer you’d probably want to argue for is applying dynamic rulesets more often, not giving the sole survivor more toys.

More tc wont solve anything, you will just turn what is a greenshift (if everything goes like you put it, mind you) into a murderbone. Clap clap great fun was had by all

Yeah… I was just thinking about what would be better for me. I don’t murderbone. Even if I could I don’t think I would. It’s a pretty lame thing.

something something you can’t always win whatever you do you will die at some point something something