Hello I seen that someone asked for a guide here so I’m going to do the same. I am hoping that someone could make a guide on making a science maxcap. The wiki is too wordy and confusing with a lack of pictures. So if possible could someone make a simple guide (with pictures). It would be most appreciative if someone could do it.
Will do when i get home.
Thank you mighty maxcapper
Here’s one that works semi decently for mass-producing smaller maxcaps, the original post is pinned to #general on the discord. Not mine, I don’t take credit, but it’s a decent guide. Original thingy: https://discordapp.com/channels/427337870844362753/427337870844362755/604356634445348880
How to make a maxcap in two minutes
- play scientist
- research “industrial research”
- replace heater components with two high-powered lasers
- hook and then unhook plasma cannister to heater
- set heater to Max heat and turn on
6)connect air pump to heater, set to IN
- put emergency air tank in air pump (must be empty), turn on, set to max
- briefly connect and then disconnect o2 canister to cooler
- set cooler to 75, turn on
- attach air pump to cooler, set to 1790 pressure, set to IN, insert emergency air tank, turn ON
- turn off both air pumps, eject tanks, connect to talk transfer valve.
Congratulations, you’ve made a maxcap in two minutes!
But that’s for a big boom max cap I’m looking for a big point maxcap.
Unless it’s somehow is a big point maxcap.
yes, you should be on the look out for the differences in a toxins lab setup for making a 50k research bomb and the lab setup for making 7 maxcaps designed to be more destructive than a syndicate bomb