Admin’s CKEY: No Idea [ RukoFamicom ]

CKEY: Zen Giffy

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Game Ban

Ban Length: 7 Days

Ban Date: 2020-12-31

Round ID: 25580

Ban Reason: Toxic in OOC

Appeal: As much as I may have been toxic I do believe that banning someone without warning is more uncalled for, I personally feel this is something that could’ve been dealt with by just either @ing me in the discord or BWOINKing me in game to tell me to stop, personally I think that Frebbie the person who filed the report on me and several other people who regularly play on LRP it kinda the root cause of all of this anyways, But thats obviously something that you guys don’t me to talk about so I will leave it there.

I do want to mention though, The few people that constantly play on LRP are recognizable to each other and in its own way, LRP has its own community, People on there might break the rules from time to time when they grey tide but a lot of the players who enjoy the server enjoy that and everything that comes with it cause its something you can’t find on many servers.

I apologise for being Toxic in OOC chat. I don’t feel it deserved a ban.
P.S I think LRP should have their own admemes xD

The ban is the result of a player report, bwoinking isn’t really an option, and I honestly don’t think a warning is necessary for this type of ban. This isn’t something done in mistake because you didn’t understand something within the game like accidentally blowing yourself up.

Harassment and witch-hunting will usually result in a full removal, not just an OOC ban. The only reason this was as small as it was is a combination of a relatively decent record considering hours spent on the server and the fact Frebbie has been instigating unnecessary conflicts via weaponizing their willingness to get admins involved instead of just doing it and letting us handle things. (the reports were hidden so they could be talked to about this)

The ban is short, does not hinder your ability to play and was not applied as a mistake - I don’t see a reason to lift it.

This was not an OOC ban and it was supposed to be - fixing that.

he got a server ban? shouldn’t it be an ooc ban?

It was supposed to be OOC yes.

Talked with them in discord and ban is expired now anyway. Marking as denied and closing