Toogrand mentor application act 2

to be fair, that is already the status quo. Everything above is an improvement.

I would. I respond to all mhelps that arent about chemistry because chemistry requires me to go codediving since the wiki is outdated.

Bump moment

Bump again cmon

Questions

1. Some idiot gets dragged into medbay. Skull icon on medhud. Probable causes? Treatments?
  2. How do you neuter the symptom of a virus?
  3. How do you falter the spread of a virus?
  4. How do you use a viral extrapolator?
  5. How would you humanize a monkey with genetics?
  6. How do you produce tritium?
  7. How do you singuloose the supermatter?

-1 because of related answers and notes.

alright since i’m pretty sure non-mentors can ask questions:

1. some nerd comes in speaking some nonsensical stuff. there’s a little symbol at the start of their message. what is this and how do you fix it?
  2. how to make big boom grenade?
  3. tesla/singulo as power source, pros and cons
  4. dead ipc how do revive
  5. im tator botanist whats some basic thing i can do? i want STEALTH not DAMAGE
  6. what’s da cool power cell in xeno. not regular yellow with plasma, the fancier one with more power
  1. He is dead, examine. If nothing looks wrong get a health scanner, if nothing looks wrong still get CMO and ask to scan with his advanced scanner.
  2. Formaldehyde
  3. Spacealin
  4. Click on its sprite to change its mode, you can scan diseases with it and use it on a culture bottle I think
  5. Feed it mutadone
  6. Superheat O2 and plasma
  7. You can’t singoloose a supermatter, you can singoloose the singularity though
  1. They are speaking a language you dont know
  2. Meth nade, meth phosphorus and potassium
  3. Tesla can be held indoors but is easier to release, singo is generally more secure but is devastating if released
  4. Use wires and welder on it till it gets up
  5. Use amanita shrooms, has a powerful toxin in tit
  6. It’s a hyper charged yellow core

These arent causes or treatments

good

good

basically yeah

mfw no genetics console

Bad answer. Trit is produced as the result of a highly-oxygenated plasmafire.

If a supermatter is hyper-pressurized, it’ll create a singulo when it delams.

Overall -1

Edito: T=-3

yeah but how do you fix this?

good good

literally got it the other way around bruh

good good, followup bonus question: if ipc has toxin damage how would you fix?

p good, but what if you don’t have any kill objectives? what would you use if you had to steal something?

yes but how get it

For hypercharged feed an adult yellow slime 10 yellow extracts and inject the resulting extract with 10 plasma

Use the hutation of the glowshrooms that makes things dark, get night vision and spread that stuff all around

those both work yes

language and bonus question?

there are a few books that can teach you a language, or just be roundstart curator.
i dont know about the IPC toxin thing, isnt it impossible

A new player wants to know why his floorbot does not reply anymore. What might have happened?

Borg player sees a lot of blood and gore in maints but no other characteristical antag traits. What might it be?

New player tries to save someone with epipens. It works at the beginning, but then they die and every time he revives them they die faster than he can save them. What is he doing wrong?

“Josef Schmitz (Unknown)” is writing in commons. What does that mean?

How to unhusk a miners corpse?

How to use chromosomes?

good, tho in the meantime a borg or ai can translate for you

i mean, obv not the traditional way but i’m sure there are more fringe or “snowflakey” ways to get it. as for the answer, i’ll give you a hint; it’s a certain chemical

even better: pai can learn all languages. Borg and ai do not understand every language. a pai can even talk with xenomorphs for example.

1. If you mean it wont respond to commands using a pda or computerits off zlevel or unable to get to you.
  2. Most likely someone butchered something in maints, as I can’t think of a way to instantly gib someone without a gibber or an explosion.
  3. Could be an oozling, or they have no blood, just clone. Oh and they are ODing them
  4. They have a mask and aren’t wearing an ID
  5. 200 units of synthflesh, but just extract brain and clone as its more efficient.
  6. Put in genetics computer, it can be added to a persons inactive mutation, they have to be in the scanner

Someone just told me IG, its called system cleaner or something.