Toogrand Banned by rukofamicom

CKEY: Toogrand

Admin’s CKEY: rukofamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-07-23

Round ID: 31548

Ban Reason: Goading an admin until they took action in discord, then continually pestering admins to handle the situation instead of waiting patiently. While you haven’t been active in-game for almost two months, you were consistently problematic when you were active. This recent stir has earned you a permanent game ban until you can appeal it with a vouch and a year-long community ban which you will have to wait out as well. Be a bit more patient next time and grow up a bit before coming back.

Appeal Reason: I believe this ban to be extremely unjust, I dont remember what I did but I do remember it being fairly small, probably not even a rule infraction.
I do not believe this ban should be this extreme, and it has been 2 years and 3 months

Additional Information: none

In order to appeal permabans you need a vouch. The admins will want confirmation from another major server that you can be trusted not to act up again.

I don’t remember the finer details, but I remember this much of it:

• Someone who used to play here but has stopped because they don’t actually like the server now

• They continually push the line of community rules and spend their time entertaining themselves by intentionally bothering staff for reactions.

• It reaches a point action is taken.

That combined with your actual play history of issues definitely make the ban justified, and fully intended as a true permanent ban at the time:

Also a quick link to the prior appeal, which includes a little bit more info for admins.

My issue is that this was all over 2 years ago, when I was a shittier player.
I believe most of these are irrelevant now.

I didn’t post a bunch of now ancient bans with the hopes of your appeal being denied over them, I posted them to justify the ban being placed in the first place because you opened your appeal reason with:

And it absolutely was justified at the time it was placed - you were both a horrible player and a horrible community member at the time, well within the scope of receiving a permanent ban for your actions. This is compounded by the efforts to rile up people outside of Bee to come into Bee and cause trouble.

Things can change with time of course - but like @Ice_type said you’ll either need a vouch or to convince the folks that are currently on the staff team that your ban was “outrageously unwarranted”.

As was said above, you need to be able to provide a valid vouch from a reputable server to be unbanned. Do you have one?

An additional 6 days have passed and no answer or valid vouch was provided. Feel free to re-appeal once you are able to do so!