Toogrand Banned by Froststahr

CKEY: Toogrand

Admin’s CKEY: Froststahr

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: not perma

Ban Length: 7 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2/19/2021

Round ID: 27210

Ban Reason: pouring ungodly amounts of beer and morphine into the pool as a non antag

Appeal Reason: first of all this PM from ruko: https://forums.beestation13.com/t/re-two-player-reports-in-one-yee-t-and-blub-player-report/11123?u=toogrand
i dont know if you cna see these messages but ill copy paste em here

RukoGame Admin

10d

Try making your post again and remember to be respectful.

Would suggest you remember to keep server rules in mind as well - you’re shooting yourself in the foot by borderline admitting to metagrudge.

RD and other heads of staff are held to much higher standards on MRP and you should be leading and directing the department, not hiding in one part of the department and doing one of your underlings’ jobs in isolation.

You’ve already acknowledged that you’re breaking naming rules for slimepeople intentionally, so you can expect an appearance ban when this report is processed if you have continued using the name Blub as well.

i thought this meant i would be banned if i used the name blub again.
i dont remember pouring morphine into the pool, and i was pouring beer into it because i thought it would be funny and not do any damage, but it appears i was wrong, i thought people would just get out.
Additional Information: none

This is a confusing appeal, albeit I do realize I forget to mention your job. (which makes what you did worse, mind you)

I was going through the backlog and based it wholly off the evidence I posted secretly, and your rich history of self-antag. There was no morphine, sorry, I mixed you up with other people. I’ll edit the ban reason

As for what ruko said, I was completely unaware of that.

I might can bring some clarity

player report thread

Two player reports in one: YEE-T And Blub player report

The post I deleted and warned Toogrand over, which is identical to the message they sent to @Bungo directly through byond

The warning I sent to @TooGrand for their post

I was not processing the report, just trying to step in and get you to reconsider the post you made. (enforcing forum rules, in other words) and also offering some advice since depending on who did process the report they would potentially interpret the original post as a metagrudge since you partially justified yourself by using actions from a previous round.

The full report was handled by @Froststahr, all I did was warn you on the name more directly because I had already grazed on it in another thread and the report proved you ignored the more gentle warning.

also i think this happened one or too weeks ago, i think the person who made the report most likley forgot about it and to be honest so did i

can you accept or denie this? i wanna stop checking the forums

As I said there wasn’t really an appeal, I made mistakes filling out the ban reason but that was fixed.

You play RD in an extremely LRP way and have lots of self-antag in your history.

Consider it denied unless you’ve got something else

if i play in a low rp way can it be made to only MRP?

I suppose, sure.

Remember that you’re gonna eat a very long command + sage ban if you act this way on sage again

ok thatnks!