[Tomohawkmissile2] Player Report (accepted)

In-game report:

Title: [Offender’s CKEY] Player Report

CKEY: Heepox

Your Discord: snowblind#3732

Offender’s CKEY: Tomohawkmissile2

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: A.U.T.I.S.M.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01/20/2020

Round Number: 11664

Rules Broken: 1,2,3

Incident Description: As AI during laws being uploaded after purge decides to kill the uploader (me) after I only managed to upload two laws.

Additional Information: Bloody silicons and shit man ain't they supposed to ask admins about doing shit after purged and only if new laws are not being uploaded?

what two laws did you upload? they are very important to the ai responce?

I onehumaned myself and then made a law that made anyone who sent a PDA message with a cetain code to also be human and then the AI cut power as i was going to add more laws and killed me by siphoning.

What were the AI’s laws at the time?
Was the AI purged and there was simply a law about PDA’ing the AI to become human, and that you were human?

Purge
Start putting in laws
Get killed during uploading by the AI
No laws that let the AI do that
End of story.

I would love if we got the exact laws that were uploaded becuase i think if the ai had any wiggle room to kill you before you could tie him down i think he would be in his rights to take it

it was literally no laws cuz pruge
then onehuman
then a way for me to say people who sent a pda message containing x are human
and then he killed me as i was going to put it laws to protect humans.

It had no law to protect you, if you use purge it’s your own fault ngl
Edit: Purged AIs are considered antags if I remember correctly

actyally nope. they are supposed to ask an ADMIN about what they can do before they kill people and also to wait for shit to be uploaded too. you are thinking of malfs.

Nope purged ais are considered antag, pretty sure and they can interpret their laws any way they want as long as its logical

That’s only half true. LRP purged AI are antags. MRP purged AI use lavaland escalation, and aren’t allowed to just terminate everyone unless they feel attacked (Granted, this scenario is literally uploading laws, which counts). However, this may fall under the rule that states that AI aren’t supposed to just wait for the opportunity to kill whoever is changing their laws as soon as the purged board hits them.

Purge AI are considered players and must act as if they were essentially an assistant you fucking dunces. They’re not antagonists.

Purged AI on LRP can act as an antag at all times.

Purged AI on MRP have lavaland escalation, and can kill any one with justification (such as uploading laws that will remove their freedom). A purged AI doesn’t need to listen to the crew, and they can act however the hell they want. If a purged AI on MRP wants to ignore the crew, or appoint itself arch dictator, it can.

Don’t believe it? Check the new rulings section.

Report accepted, given behavior and two bans more recent than this report however, I’m not going to take further action except adding it to their record.