To all those saying bee is becoming hrp

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

complete sentence

7 Likes

Sage is becoming a proper RP server by force and the other server is your alternative for Beecode if you don’t like our RP standards.

2 Likes

Just play on lrp, I have a gif of the average lrp connoisseur right here.
tenor

21 Likes

i’m convinced

1 Like

As someone pointed out in a shift today, there is no dress code in the new SOP, so according to sop its perfectly fine for the warden to dress up as a catgirl maid.

Beary_Pink

Who even made this …

Wait; what happened? What did I miss?

Something CHANGED

New rules that basically amount to doing your job. I’m unsure if there’s a validity system on mrp though. I hope people who kill Ian are still valod on mrp.

Validity does not exist under any circumstance on MRP. As referenced by no rules dictating validity under MRP specific rules.

The answer to that always used to “no not realy”, but there were some shitty moronic case law that still did used to apply, like killing ian.

under the new rules, the rules labeld “R” apply to both servers, the ones labeld “M” and “L” only to MRP and LRP respectively. Since validity is ONLY specified in L1 it there fore does not exsist on MRP.
There is no “valids” on sage.
No validity
none

he has a small dick tho

Why is killing Ian making you valid moronic? It should make you valid on mrp, death is the only good punishment for those who kill Ian.

1 Like

Its moronic because “VALID!! MURDER HE!!!” Is not roleplay.

Killing Ian is not roleplay either. Also, having mime and Ian being valid be the only validity rules could clear up any confusion if there are any validity rules for MRP or not. Poor Ian would deserve justice and mimes should pay for their crimes.

How is having 2 two validity rule exceptions on a server where it otherwise does not exsist as a concept less confusing then just “no there are none”?

It isn’t stated anywhere on the mrp rules that there aren’t none. Even if it’s stated it will probably be accidentally overlooked.

Having a very shot box taking up a few lines with these two rules are not only more fun and not completely remove what the server used to be, but also give more clarity to new players on the validity rules.
Also, how detrimental would it be to the round if people killed a talking mime (which is against the rules) or someone who killed Ian (also against the rules)?

Jeah this discussion is not leading anywhere. No offense to you, but I’ll spend my time otherwere.
I cant fathom why we would need to point out things that are NOT rules in the rules.

I just don’t like that killing Ian doesn’t make you valid anymore.