Title: Sleepy_siegmeyer Banned by Admin Oo7craigmc

CKEY: Sleepy_siegmeyer

Admin’s CKEY: Oo7craigmc

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:

Ban Type: 32282

Ban Length: 5 days

Ban Date (06/04/2022):

Round ID: 38408

Ban Reason: Blew up syndicate lavaland base for no reason, disconnected when investigated.

Appeal Reason: I’m a jerk. I died on an explo mission, then went to go do some work. I decided to come back to the game, but then had to go again, at which point I set the base to autodestruct and logged out. It was a stupid, inconsiderate thing to do, I didn’t realise it was against the rules but I didn’t disconnect when I was being investigated, I was already gone.

Now that I’m banned I’ve reflected and been like “of course that’s against the rules, now nobody else can spawn and have fun, I’m an ass” - I totally understand that this isn’t a good reason to appeal any ban, but beestation is my favourite SS13 sever, and I’ve been playing for around a decade now. Given that the Queen’s Jubilee Weekend is coming up, I’d really love to be able to play again so I’m not locked in my flat with nothing to do.

The fact I’ve been banned has made me realise what a prat I’ve been. Even if contrition not a good reason to unban a person, I just wanted you to know that I’m sorry, and I won’t do something so utterly thoughtless again.

Additional Information:

4 Likes

Sorry, I worded the reason poorly.
I meant that you were already disconnected when I investigated.
I’ll reduce this to one day when I get online.
Thanks for appealing.

Appeal accepted.