Title: Saing banned by Autisme

CKEY:Saing

Admin’s CKEY:Autisme

Ban Type:Game-ban

Ban Length:Permanent

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):2021/09/13

Round ID:32673

Ban Reason: welder bombed the bar

Appeal Reason: I didn’t really know that a fuel-tank explodes even if it is beaten with something blunt, not by welding. I should have clarified that I read the rules and that I know I broke rule 8 to increase my chances of being unbanned. I would be happy if you unban me

Additional Information:

1 Like

Heyo
Do you have a vouch? one is required for getting unbaned from a proper perma.

That is, have you been playing on some other reputable server in the meantime?
If you have, please ask them if they’d be willing to vouch for your good behaviour.

This is an appeal on the forums ban, no vouch needed.

2 Likes

Does not sound like it to me :man_shrugging:

Surely, we can trust the apealee to acurately fill out the form, hmm?

1 Like

No one fills these out correctly, don’t be purposefully dense and make them worry more please.

7 Likes

Could you shed some light onto why you’ve also been permanently banned off Fulp and Yog too?

4 Likes

Fulp is a disgusting MRP like any MRP that positions itself as such, there has never been a RP and there will never be fun because of the rules, on Yog, hmm … I think it all started with the fact that I decided to attack the magician’s fly for some the reason, maybe I’m confusing something

I got you bro

3 Likes

Hey uh… what kind of server do you think Beestation is exactly? What are the rules and expectations like here compared to what you think of Fulp?

3 Likes

Considering both your conduct during the round this ban took place, and on other servers, I doubt you’re the type of player we want to see here. Get a vouch before coming back, appeal denied.