Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-01-24
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Griefer. As a nonantag scientist, spawned a bunch of hostile xenobio mobs on the shuttle. Very poor history. This ban is the result of a player report: [unknown CKEY] Maximus Fiscina Player Report
Appeal Reason:
It’s been a year and I was hoping to appeal the ban to play again. I have played space station 13 on and off since the ban playing on Fulpstation as medical mostly. I was hoping to learn some roles that allow me to show I can be a team player and a non greifer. This would be my second perma appeal so I was hoping to restrict my roles to doctor, paramedic, and other similar support roles to show not just tell I’ve grown as a player.
Additional Information:
I apologize if I sound pushy for suggesting a role restriction I just want to maximize my chances of appeal.

Second-time perma appeals aren’t commonly given out to my knowledge.

Also, a requisite towards getting a perma appealed is a vouch from a reputable server, do you know of a staff member from another server willing to provide this on your behalf?

This will be important for admins to accept this appeal.

1 Like

Ive contacted a fulpstation staff member and am waiting on a response. Ill reply again if they say no.

Unfortunately, while I know they gave you your last vouch, at some point fulp decided to stop giving vouches so I wouldn’t count on them to get back with good news.

Well that sucks fulp is the only other server i play on. Ill just wait and see what bee staff says.

Yeah im not getting a response from fulp.

Unfortunately, as others have said, this type of ban requires a vouch from a server with similar rules to our own before it can be lifted.

I’m marking this as denied for now, but, if you’re able to get that vouch you’re welcome to update this thread. I’ll set it to auto close in a month, after that you’ll have to make a new appeal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 26 days. New replies are no longer allowed.