<03/12/2022>
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
<03/12/2022>
Round ID:
<41604>
Ban Reason:
Killed Clown
Appeal Reason:
I thought it was round end seeing as the escape shuttle had docked with the NT HQ
Additional Information:
Hey so I was just a bit suprised to log in and find i’m banned.

I did kill the clown that’s not what my confusions about, But I did it once the escape shuttle had docked with NT HQ and the round was over, or so that was my understanding at the time, I’m however now doubting that, if it turns out the round hadn’t ended yet then my apologies I didnt realize.

I didnt attack the clown for any specific reason, I just did it because I thought the round was over.

and yeah I had disconnected after as the round was over and I went to bed.

1 Like

Proper ban reason for admin convenience.

Hi!
I’d like to clarify more of what happened. Your character didn’t kill the clown, they killed my character, Wisty, the mime. The clown had been pranking you all shift while the mime simply ate invisible popcorn in the background, and you decided to hit her with a potted plant at one point, shove her a bunch in court, drag her aggressively into the guillotine and finally the shuttle situation.
While it is true that Wisty didn’t die before the shuttle landed, it’s also true that your character was in a durand and STARTED to kill Wisty quite a sizable amount of time before the shuttle arrived. She didn’t get to hand out congratulatory hats for surviving the xenos because you started using the mech’s punch that has knockdown on her.

Ahh I apologize, I didnt realize you was the mime rather then the clown, And the antics beforehand where part of our clown+mime vs Priest beef.

Apologies for killing you before the shuttle arrived, thats on me

Understandable, please note that eorg only starts when the large font stating “The Round has Ended.” appears. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience for the forum requiement, it’s standard procedure in cases of possible grief when someone is not there to explain intent, and I was away this weekend. You should be able to log in, when the ban is lifted momentarily.

Appeal accepted!