Ban Type:
Perma
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2020-03-17 01:09
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Global Ban - Plasmaflooded R&D as a non antag, when asked why they replied with “Vengance” Due to the RD demoting them earlier in the round. - Auth Midijamz //// Updated to Perma, Appeal on the forums -Auth Lago
Appeal Reason:
You removed the rules I hated
Additional Information:
I was told to come back with a vouch so I have come with one from containment13 admin Space Slug#7694 and I have also become a admin on TSV serenity so I guess I vouch for myself

Hey, vouch guy here to confirm I did infact vouch for him.

Space slug is not an administrator of Containment13.

1 Like

Ok so he told me after this that he was a mod on the server that merged with containment 13

A vouch will have to come from one of the other major reputable servers in order for it to count, not a server that caps out at five players, and especially not one that hasn’t even launched yet or launched just yesterday.

Edit: Just going to point out, I had read the year on this ban incorrectly. I didn’t realize this had been an active ban for over a year and that it wasn’t from just over a month ago. I’m a lot more inclined to believe behavior has changed since the ban was issued, even if I still want to hardball the vouch requirement.

Smh me too, covid really screwed up my time clock

Recommend using a vouch from here, It’llll probably get you farther.

They just launched now two days ago and are way too small of a community. Fulp, Yogs, Goon and TG are all good servers to get a vouch from, with TG being the easiest from that list. A few other major servers work as well, but it’s pretty hard to build an acceptable play record on a tiny server.

Player failed to respond after 2 weeks, closing.

You are free to make another appeal.