Title: [FungusAmongus] banned by [Aeder1]

CKEY: FungusAmongus

Admin’s CKEY: Aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both.

Which server did the ban happen on? I think it was Sage, the Roleplay server.

Ban Type: Permanent.

Ban Length: Permanent.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 03/29/2020

Round ID: 14001

Ban Reason: Greytided and killed a guy as well as general shittery.

Appeal Reason: I remember having an issue/beef with one particular admin, but it’s been so long it’s difficult to remember the specific details. This server has one of my favorite deviations of tg code and I’d be pleased as punch if I could be allowed back in. Thanks!

Additional Information:

What servers have you been playing on since your ban here, and what can you say about your extremely shitty behavior across the board even outside of this ban?

You have egregious over-escalation and self-antag on record multiple times.

I play predominantly on Yogstation and Fortune 13. You’d have to be a bit more specific on whatever it is you want me to comment on.

Hello, Neutral party here to post the CC record:
https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/fungusamongus

User currently has three active perma bans

I think they want something like an endorsement of goodwill. People can turn around for the better but folks who haven’t seen you in a year wouldn’t know. Some ways to do that might be:

• Sharing yourself with a degree of introspection. Some people act out in online environments because the anonymity gives a degree of power without consequence. I’ve seen people appeal two-year bans saying that they were in a dark place in an abusive environment, and took out frustrations in online games. They got out of the environment and tried to make amends.

• Just being honest and humble about it. If you’re sincere and share what you did in the past (regardless of how poorly that paints you) and that you recognize specifically in your own words why it was wrong then folks will pick up on that. Insincerity is usually a fast-ticket to a denied appeal.

• Direct evidence that you’ve been a good person since the ban. An admin from another server can vouch for you. Your bans or notes there, if any, would probably be shared with admins here. What your ban and note history was like since March 2020, specifically.

Best of luck in your appeal. Make sure you read over the server rules. A lot changed in a year. MRP has its own rules and something called Standard Operating Proceedure (SOP) for each job. Bigotry and edgy racism is bannable. No erotic content allowed if you were into that, including library books and WGW. Ruko’s pfp isn’t anime anymore. :pensive:

1 Like

Not lifting this without a vouch.
Noted the current permas on the global database as well as the full ban reason when you left.

Have to agree on this 100%.