Sage
Ban Type:
Global
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (5/25/2021):

Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Distributing slippery deathnettle to the main hallways resulting in large amounts of injuries. DC’ed after being perma’d for their actions and before I could bwoink. Explain yourself on the forums.

Banned : 2021-05-25 19:07:41 Admin : isy232 Origin Ban ID : 25808 CentCom Attributes : BeeStationGlobal

Appeal Reason:
Well you see there was a level 5 alert before this happened so i decided to make weapons for the crew to use against the blob so i made nettles and put random shit in it.I didn’t know what the genes did cause im new to botany so my apologies if alot of people were harmed due to my negligence.

Given your atrocious record, the fact the deathnettle was slippery and that it was dispersed across the station…

Yeah I don’t buy your story at all mate. You’ve used up “benefit of a doubt” a long time ago.

I know this is an “appeal on the forums” ban, but with your record this comes off as intentional grief and I see no reason to lift it.

I second the above opinon.
I’d leave this to the new policy of “come back in a year” and definitely with a vouch, perhaps you could get one from Fulpstation?

Locking this up then.

Play around on other servers and if you’re still interested in Beestation after a year has passed, come back with a vouch from another server.

(Isy232 is on leave)