Title: DragonkingPRA Banned by whyiscaeciliustaken

CKEY:DragonkingPRA

Admin’s CKEY:whyiscaeciliustaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Low RP

Ban Type: Perma

Ban Length: FOREVA

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019-12-29

Round ID: 10815

Ban Reason: Shot the clown to death with slugs for no reason, disconnected before bwoink. Explain on the forums

Appeal Reason: As QM I went to the bar and witnessed the bartender being dragged and beat by the mime (not the clown) and i promptly emptied 2 shells into her I would also like to note the bartender hit the mime quite a few times as well before they died, I realize now I should have dragged the mime to medbay after subduing her, I ended up disconnecting before the bwoink because of the recent lag, I understand what I have done is wrong and will work on BEEing better

Additional Information: it was a mime not a clown

dude this is the most robust hop plez unban

Ok so the “permanent” part is just to force you to come explain yourself. Since this is only one incident I’ll reduce this to a day. ok?

I’m sorry you had to wait a long time for an explanation I just lagged too hard so I was forced to quit

“Perm ban until you suck up to us”

sucking up to an admin means not fucking up for an admin

Permaban till you explain why you did what you did since you weren’t there to explain before. You can literally say “I did it because I want to” and it’ll be reduced to the ban length you would have gotten had you stayed.

The “perma till explain” policy is standard practice on several servers and I have no idea how you still don’t understand how it works.