Ban Type:
Global ban
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
11/12/2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
quote “0hr account, joined just to be racist, mention other games and George Floyd references. You are not welcome here”
Appeal Reason:

0 hour account - it was his first round

joined just to be racist - false, only thing ever said about race is when a security guard stopped me (arctia caja, moth) to ask me if i was doing something illegal, because all moths do. Only other mention of anything racial in nature was the mention of George Floyd that i will discuss below.

Mention other games - Character being called “Viktor from arcane”, one arcane is not a game but i understand as it is league of legends lore, main reason is i dont think this deserves a perma ban for a 0 hour new player

George Floyd references - Quote of only thing said about him “im a matyr like George Floyd” while being beaten by sec. It might have been tasteless, but not racist.

I belive he was mistaken for a ban evader/troll that as stated “joined just to be racist” of which is not true. He joined because ive been telling him about ss13 for the past 6 months.

Nothing was said in mean spirit, trying to hurt someone or attract attention. Therefore i do not belive that a new player should be permabanned for the reasons countered above.

Thanks.
crixel7, because no way i would get him to write this appeal after only playing 15 minutes of ss13

Additional Information:
Happy to provide more detail, this appeal was by his friend “crixel7” that plays as “arctia caja”. My discord is crixel7#7257. Only other rule ive ever broken was posting a picture of a round that was currently in progress, the admin said he would remove warning as soon as i appealed, I havent yet.

When questioned, his responses in the ahelp were several variations of “this game is like among us but for racists”, so the permaban was issued due to suspicions of being a griefing/troll account.

Character being called “Viktor from arcane”, one arcane is not a game but i understand as it is league of legends lore, main reason is i dont think this deserves a perma ban for a 0 hour new player

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Naming_Guidelines

Reference names are not allowed in our server, and even if “Viktor from Arcane” was not a reference name, it’s still not following naming guidelines for humans.

George Floyd references - Quote of only thing said about him “im a matyr like George Floyd” while being beaten by sec. It might have been tasteless, but not racist.

Bad taste and FailRP.

As I told you in the tickets, both you and your friend need to read our rules, nothing that happened here was acceptable behaviour in our server, and you failing to understand this does not convince me to unban your friend here.

1 Like

Then tell him to appeal himself

Not like that will have a much diffrent outcome

1 Like