- You can orbit a Camera eye. You can see a better picture when you orbit an abductor’s camera eye than orbiting abductors.
- Some dead bodies (and Birdboat) can be controlled by chatting
Left. It has two modes: Anarchy and democracy. demo is shit to control them and you can’t change these modes.
Plus, you can make Birdboat vomit by chatting
Note: You need to orbit their body to control them.
Warn: Be careful of chat mute by spamming like ‘up up up up up’. say something every a few times. Ask admins if you’re muted
- [Ghost]-[Spawners Menu] lets you to spawn midjoin roles.
be careful that you don’t have any memories of your past life or your ghost life.
- You can change the setting of Role notification at [Ghost]-[Ghost Role Notifications]
- [View Range] is an interesting option too. size 9~10 is enough.
- If you examine a borg/AI, you can see their laws. You can recognize if they’re antags (but you can’t know people’s objectives directly.)
- If you’re being cloned and your new body isn’t yet ready but you’re in the body while you want to observe a little bit more, you can do
/ghostfrom the body. BE CAREFUL that your body will be catatonic and you can’t be in the body if you’re still outside of the body when it’s fully ready to clone. (To go into your body, just click the going-back-to-your-body button you know.)
- Clicking Nar’Sie will give you a new body if you didn’t hit a spawn button.
You’re welcome to add more to this.