Your Discord:Irrelevant

Offender’s CKEY: Ticomanel

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Big Boss

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 6/24/2020

Round Number:17647

Rules Broken (if relevant): adminbus

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): #11

Incident Description: This dude teleports to cargo as Big Boss and starts calling me and Tian gay. I start to strangle him because he's valid for using a homophobic slur and that really hurt my feelings being called gay. He teleports away and back multiple times whenever I try to kill him. Finally he either threw or shoved me into the energy barrier around the tesla insta critting me. I'm also pretty sure he was ahealing himself as well. 

Additional Information: When Tian started to shoot him he teleported away as well. Very cringe.
7 Likes

deadmin him already holy FUCK

7 Likes

Bro i was just looking at the tesla you made in cargo and said “gay” once and you started strangling him so i shove you and you go into the tesla barrier, seeing as i messed up i aheal you so you dont die for my fault sorry. And also i only teleported away once, and i didnt aheal myself i ahealed YOU after i shoved you because you attacked me

Expect an update soon, but report is accepted based on what he’s had to say so far. Will discuss punishment with other headmins soon.

2 Likes

While he wasn’t ahealing himself during your fight (he did ahead you as he stated though), he was needlessly using admin commands for his own benefit/entertainment and this report brought to light several other incidents in the same round.

This combined with the very recent prayer incident has resulted in Ticomanel’s demotion.

1 Like