Ticomanel Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Ticomanel

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): jotaro_cat.exe stopped working#3572

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I often play the entire afternoon because of my freetime, my time zone is (GMT-3)

What changes, if any, would you bring?: I dont really want to bring any big changes, i just want to fill the empty admin spots in LRP.

How old are you?: 20

Why do you want to be an admin?: I want to be an active admin in LRP to help players in need when there is no admins online. I really enjoy playing on the LRP server but most of the time i see no admins active on it so it is a little of a bummer when there is a griffer and you have to spam “@ Adminhelp” in the discord so an admin gets on the server before the round is over.

How long have you been playing SS13?: 2 years and a half now

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: I have been playing Bee for a year now.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 7

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I have been an admin in GMOD dark rp (i know its cringe) servers for lots of time and also been a admin in a now closed SS13 server

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: No i dont.

Your strengths: One of my biggest strengths is that i focuss alot in being FAIR and bringing justice to the table, i also worry alot about everyone having fun because at the end of the game we are playing this spessman game to have FUN, i also have LOTS of free time.

Your weaknesses: I am a bit too forgiving, when i used to admin in other servers i often gave week or month bans, to shitters.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People that just play the game to ruin other people’s fun not trying to bring anything to the other party involved.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Having patience, and not getting too mad at someone for talking shit to you in the internet and going ape mode while dealing with annoying people.

What makes a staff team good?: Being well communicative and talking to each other not making harsh decisions or making fights with each other, and also a good staff team focus on leting the players have FUN.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: A staff team’s purpose is bringing justice to those that deserve and not letting rule breakers ruin other peoples fun, punishing them, yet still being reasonable and explaining to them what they did.

What kind of player are you?: Im the type of player that tries to bring fun to all the parties involved when playing, bringing fun gimmicks to the table and not being too cynical about stuff.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I think i will have less time to play the game as a normal player but it is a small price to pay.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Since the clown is allowed to prank crewmembers its not a big deal, i will tell him that the clown is allowed to prank crewmembers, and i will consider the AHELP as a IC issue, but if the round is not greenshift i will put the gun back in his office in case there any antags with the objective of stealing it.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I will ask the other admin if it is okay to help him take care of the griffer in question and if it is i will give him a perma ban, since you need quite a bit of knowledge to do that, and even if they say its an accident im pretty sure it wouldnt take alot of time to notice you are doing something wrong.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: I message him to be more careful next time and send him the link to the chemistry recipe wiki.

Hours are on the lower side but this is a good one. +1

Kind of low hours but it almost reaches the 200h mark which is good, and for notes you only seem to have some minor ones.

+/- 0 and here are my questions
+1 good answers

1. LRP - Player is killed by someone murderboning, making the entire server pretty salty. Player respawns as a hotel staff and goes down to the station and kills the antagonist. What do you do?

2. MRP - Security arrests player for using a spray can and grafiting around security. After being released, the player then runs out of his cell and starts spray canning the rest of security before being beaten into crit by the HOS, brigged for 10 minutes and then healed by the brig physician. Valid / Unvalid?

3. MRP - Revolution round, 3 heads are sitting in brig, 2 head revs and the rest of the revs are in medical. Neither team are advancing and it has been 15 minutes. Do you do anything?

1.I would ban the player since he broke the rule of leaving the hotel as staff and metagamed since you cannot remember events that occured in a previous life.

2.(I didnt really understand who you were referring to when asking for valid or unvalid but im going in thinking you mean the guy that got arrested) (And also im pretty sure that validity rules dont apply in MRP but im gonna go with it.) I’d say unvalid and also that is a little bit overkill to arrest and crit him for 10 minutes for commiting vandalism, since vandalism is a minor crime it should be only 1 minute, and even IF it is a repeat offender it depends on the severity of the crime committed, meaning that by commiting two minor crimes do not warrant a sentene that is bigger than one commited by a major crime.

3.I would not do anything first it has been only 15 minutes thats a pretty small amount of time, second the rev team could also be planing something and inevitably something is bound to happen, and third i dont think as an admin i should interfere with IC things happening to the antags in a round and that this also isnt a time race as they can very well take their time.

I like the app and your answers.
+1

T: +2

Cant remember them ingame, but
ok hours, good note history, good answers.

+1

T: +3

For reasons the others said
+1
T:+4

+1 for reasons already said.

T:+6 at the moment

Hey uh what is the minimum of points to get accepted?

Generally +5. I’ll be going through and doing a mass accept/deny this weekend since I’m tied up with work this week. If no one else has gotten it, I’ll approve it then and give a big trial hazing/training session.

Mm yes, how to bean 101 :flushed:

Depending on how seriously you approach it, you will burn yourself out if you don’t make time for yourself to step back from adminning and enjoy the game as a normal player now and then.

I like the answers and love the application. I only barely recognize the name, but that’s most likely because of how infrequently I play LRP. You look like exactly the sort of person we need to apply

+2
T:+8

It takes quite a while for someone to accept your application doenst it? haha

@GameAdmin Not trying to hurry or anything but it has been 10 days since i posted this pls do something

+2 on this
waiting for head

I think this should be accepted soon.

Yes.

Accepting now at like, plus a lot. (I can’t read.)