Tiananmen Square Massacre mentor app

Your CKEY: TottalyNotC

Your Discord: TottalyNotC#8610

How long have you been playing ss13?: 2 years now

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:
изображение

@TeomanTheGreat_Phil And a bunch of other people too i guess

Game Experience (More Detailed): Played engineer on tg almost exclusively untill it started going downhill with the changes, then greytided on bee for ~700+ hours doing most jobs as assistant. I know every role well except for xenobiology, but im best at doing engineering shit

13 Likes

Good hours, greytide knowledge
+1

1 Like

Obvious +1, he really knows his shit well in the majority of departments, including fusion.

1 Like

+1 based fusion and sm man

2 Likes

I would definitely be someone to vouch for your experience. You’re incredibly robust and taught me how to do SM back when I started the game

1 Like

Why does this guy even need to to apply?

12 Likes

You have my full support.

Stop boning though.

5 Likes

+1, I’ve seen you do basically everything. very epic

1 Like

Im not mentor anymore but i must say this guy knows almost everything about the game,really based player.

4 Likes

Me when tian becomes mentor

Me when tian becomes mentor

4 Likes

Well to answer some of you, mentors may metagame, so this may get dangerous if you give mentor role to an inappropriate person. I’ll stay with +0, as I know that you are knowledgable but I cannot be sure that you won’t be using meta info for your games, this may change tho.

The M in Mentor stands for metagamer :flushed:

7 Likes

clearly knows a lot more than the average player. i really don’t think he would mentor metagame but at the same time idk why he would want to be a mentor

1 Like

To actually be somewhat useful to newer players instead of just toolboxing them in the head untill they go horizontal, i guess

12 Likes

Knows his shit. A bit of an ass. Eh.

+1

1 Like

Question:

Someone asks in mentorhelp: “How do I convert people as a rev”
Do you
A: Grab sunglasses
B: Grab sunglasses
C: Don’t grab sunglasses because metagaming is unfun
D: Grab sunglasses

7 Likes

Trick question, he’d already have sunglasses.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Trick queston, he’d already have sec huds and killed the rev head

2 Likes