Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
perma
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
5-19-21
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Player attempted to straightpipe plasma flood the station without appropriate objectives. During ticket they were instructed to pull up the rules and read antagonist conduct. Player did not seem to understand how this would qualify for murderbone, and then dropped this gem in the ahelp. “Well the rules don’t say I can’t burn the whole station to kill 1 person” You’ve had more than your fair share of chances by this point. Find another server that doesn’t care if you read their rules or not.
Appeal Reason:
I have grown in the last 9 months and can see why this would be called murderboning. This server changed the game for me. I was in school while playing so i had to leave.
Additional Information:
I Really like the server. It is second to none.

You, uh, need a vouch from another server to appeal a permaban. Do you have one?

1 Like

Hello
How old are you?
Thank you for replying.

1 Like

I can get one from a server ive been on

yeah do that
also answer arch’s question.
probably also a good idea.

Just wondering how does my age affect this appeal?

You need to be 18 or older to play on this server

3 Likes

yeah I know that cause I read the rules

Because there is a strong suspicion that you are not over 18. You aren’t obligated to answer, and staff are forbidden from asking for proof, but the combination of strong suspicion and you being evasive when asked doesn’t bode well.

It’s a bit moot if a vouch doesn’t turn up though.

5 Likes

It’s been 16 days and no vouch has been provided. Feel free to reappeal at a later date with a valid vouch from a reputable server.