TheNeoGamer42 admin application

I can do LRP too but I wont like it and probably screech at all the powergamers. Also when MRP really needs admins theres not any on usually, which is later in the night, or used to be atleast

I said for the most part, which means I would probably go onto LRP if I see no admemes on it and if there is just go onto MRP

Also why should I appeal it if I know I did something wrong, I am probably seeing this different but appealing is like trying to say you did nothing wrong, and as I said in a post literally like 5 minutes ago I did appeal because it was a ban for both servers for something that wouldnt get me banned on one

Applies to admin MRP
Complains about mass murder there
Literally banned there for mass murder

-2 for laughable hypocrisy

everyone’s opinions shifting

oh well then

Appeals aren’t only for “HEY I DID NUFFIN WRONG”, but usually it also means you acknowledge that what you did is wrong. Or maybe you don’t, and you want to argue that what you did was within the rules, or maybe tiptoeing, and that you apologize for it.

Ban appeals come in every flavor. The issue is, most players (and sadly, some admins) believe that you MUST suck the hypothetical admin’s dick to get unbanned, when in reality, it’s usually just you explaining the situation from your POV and then it’s up to you: Do you feel sorry for it? Do you apologize? Do you plan on repeating said action but this time within the rules or something?

Or maybe that’s how I see appeals. No dick sucking and more explaining what you did and what made ya think it was okay to do.

I dont know if you can check, but you should know that I did appeal the ban that is currently making everyone call me a hypocrite that happened weeks ago. I think Bastian deleted the appeal after fixing that it was for both servers, and if you can somehow see it then you should also see that I genuinely regretted doing that shit, and I partially explained that it happened mostly due to shit in my own life generally making me have a bad sense of “hmm what should I do as bantag”

You do realize that I put those actions behind me and regret that bullshit and that it was over a week ago, yes?

Wow an entire week

20 chars

People tried to bring up bans that were over two years old in shark-sie’s application, if they were relevant then one from a week ago definitely is.

Fat -2 from me. @Ruediger4 summed up everything pretty well.

With that being said, this application is denied. Feel free to try again once your bans have aged a bit more.