CKEY: TheMrFoX

Admin’s CKEY: piterskiy

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Serverwide ban

Ban Length: 1 month

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06-23-2020

Round ID: 17583

Ban Reason: metagrudge, liar in ahelp, for more information check Investigation results of TheMr.Fox actions in round #17546 by Piterskiy

Appeal Reason:

My previous ban was reduced from 2 months to 1 month, but this feels kind of long for what I did, especially since it’s my first offense in almost a year time of me playing on Bee.

Plant people don’t have to be friendly which was somewhat the main reason I got banned, killing lavaland syndies before round-end.

I’d like a headmin to review this and decide on the case.

You can find the link at the bottom to my first appeal.

Additional Information:
Link to first appeal: TheMrFoX banned by piterskiy

Honestly I reinforced the fact they aren’t supposed to kill. Your mission is to spread life wherever it will go. You also lied and didn’t own up to until you were called out with hard evidence.

Metagrudge + Lying in ticket + going against the role, I think 30 days is a sound punishment. You haven’t had an offense in quite a long while, but this is a pretty major offense for someone well accustomed to the game.

Alright… not sure how it’s worth 1 full month, because it was near round-end as well and it didn’t break the round or anything seriously.

I’ve seen bans before where people get 1 week ban for releasing deadly diseases that screw over the entire round for everyone, but I guess that’s somewhat normal then.

I’ll just go enjoy my other games if it’s not considered being reduced.

I’ve had times where people metagrudged me too on lavaland and they were never punished, only noted for and warned.

Intent matters a lot when punishing someone, even if they ruined the entire round. I never thought I would see an “accidental” plasma flood that wasn’t punished with a ban until it happened. Thing is, the guy that did it came clean and explained his mistake and how it happened before we even traced it to him

Intentional metagrudge + lying is worth a more severe punishment than honest mistake or incompetence.

Yeah I somewhat understand, it’s quite lenghty though but I will go enjoy some quality games I guess.

Have a nice sunday. :sunny:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.